Reviews: psihodrept3454

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

Best hostel in Granada! I actually live in Granada, but I needed to use the hostel for a night because I had some guests in my apartament. The place is really nice, right in the centre of the city. The staff is friendly and fun, the hostel is clean and beautiful. I recommend it with all my heart!

Riad Miski

Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel was great, very beautiful and quite close to the city centre. The owner and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They have been active in trying to make our stay and our trip in Morocco as nice as possible. They made a number of recommendations (where to eat and what to see) which were great both in terms of price and quality. To sum up, we were very pleased with the hostel and the level of dedication of the staff. Nice experience :)

Dar Rabha

Fez, Morocco

The owner and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They have been active in trying to make our stay and our trip in Morocco as niceas possible: they made a number of recommendations (where to eat and what to see) which were great both in terms of price and quality; they helped us with parking safely and getting to places more easily (escorting us when needed). We were very pleased with the hostel and the level of dedication of the staff! Overall I would rate the experience as outstanding!

We enjoyed having you stay with us - it was our pleasure! We're delighted you had a wonderful time & were able to experience the authentic Morocco; the hospitality, street food & Fes as the capital of ancient Maghreb with its traditional artisans & talented craftsmen. We hope to welcome you all back again someday, inshallah! -Natasha

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

Great Hostel! Friendly staff, good location, not too expensive. I think it's our favourite hostel in Barcelona, and we tried 4 until now.

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Nice hostel, with friendly staff, good location and not too expensive. Great for a Weekend Away!

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

We stayed two nights here. This hostel is great, right in the city center. The rooms are huge and very clean! I travelled a lot but this is by far the best hostel ever!

Alberg De Centre Esplai

El Prat de Llobregat, Spain

The directions on the website are misleading. I had to walk 3 km from the trainstation to the hostel. Also, the hostel is quite far from the airport, you have to pay 15 euros to get to there. The location isn't very safe for traveling, be sure you arrive during daytime. If you want to sleep a night in Barcelona before your morning flight, just go to a hostel in the city, it's a 20 minute

Riverside Lodge Berlin

Berlin, Germany

We rented a private room for two nights. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The location is not too great, but we love to walk so it wasn't a big deal. We did not like the smell in our room, it was very nasty.

A really nice but kinda expensive hostel and far from city centre.

Downtown Paraiso Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

We booked this hostel for 6 nights, but when we saw the room, we decided to go to another place. The room had a very small window, no sufficient light or air. The staff was ok with us asking for our money back.

Downtown Paraiso Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

pretty cute and friendly hostel, perfect location and great staff. loved it!

Sognare a Venezia

Venice, Italy

Great location, very clean bathroom. I would definitely return to this hostel.

Great place if you need a sleep near the train station, so it has a great location for that purpose. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is very nice, similar to all Wonbats hostels :)

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Nice hostel, right in the middle of Barcelona, near Las Ramblas, in a beautiful square. The rooms are ok, not too fancy, just enough to have a good sleep. Sometimes it gets very loud, but that didn't bothered me. I love booking this hostel for its great location :)

Very good location but not a very fun hostel :) The staff is great.