Reviews: javierdelarosajr

St Christopher's Hammersmith, London, England
20th Mar 2016

I loved the concept of having a bar on the first floor and sleeping rooms above. It certainly adds an energy and atmosphere that is commendable. I did not find the music from the bar to be audible beyond other ambient city noises from my sleeping "pod" -- which gave a nice sense of privacy. Electric plug-in and light switch are both found inside the pod and the bathrooms were clean and tidy. The "18 person to a room" thing wasn't a big deal at all since the room is massive. It felt spaci

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're always happy to hear when our guests enjoyed their stay! We're looking forward to seeing you again here in Hammersmith or at any of our other hostels across the UK and Europe, Safe travels, St Christopher's Inns Team

City Hostel - Central Station, Stockholm, Sweden
18th Mar 2016

Superb facilities, a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Quiet atmosphere. This felt like staying in a luxury college dorm more than a hostel. Everything was impeccably clean and well-maintained. People (guests, staff) were friendly. A 7 to 10 minute walk from the central station (door to door). Close to public transit (7 to 10 min from Central station, 4 to 6 minutes from the Police Station T-bana stop.. something-huset blue line). Nice neighborhood (though not much to do there).

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Welcome back :-) Hostel manager

Pacific Loft Apartments, New York, USA
6.0
2nd Aug 2013

Hosts are great, atmosphere is awesome, it felt like a home rather than a motel. It's far from the subway and there really aren't any amenities to speak of except for Wi-Fi, which was good. There aren't really any businesses downtown and the property is next to some public housing, though I never felt unsafe but then again I've some street smarts about me. I left with bug bites but this didn't seem to be a problem for the others. A towel was provided.

• USA,
The Shorecrest Motor Inn, Detroit, USA
7.7
21st Mar 2010

This is basically a motel so your room is a single bed with a TV and your own restroom/shower. Functional but a little expensive for a hostel. I paid $69 online and when I arrived they were advertising $49/night rooms.