Reviews: ruarialmurphy8400

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

I was recommended this place by some friends that had stated here before. We both agree its a great spot! I wish every hostel had such great staff. If you have any questions about Barcelona, they know everything and the dinners they host are a good way to meet other travelers. I'd stay here again. Thanks!

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I was recommended this place by a friend who had previously stayed here. We both agree it was a great hostel. Great location and very helpful and friendly staff who had good recommendations for food and activities. Would stay here again.

Corinne Hostel

Eilat, Israel

Great location, everything is walking distance including the airport. Staff member woke me up one morning to make sure I didn't miss my bus to Petra. Cheers for that.

Staff are great. Very nice and helpful. Facilities are clean. There is no sign but if you know what the building looks like it is very easy to find. Ten minute walk to the beach.

Linne Hostel

Gothenburg, Sweden

Nice clean place. Near restaurants, bus service to the door.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

Good central location. Friendly and helpful staff

Reykjavik Backpackers

Reykjavik, Iceland

Good spot, right on one of the main streets. Very knowledgable and helpful staff, booked a day trip to the golden circle for me. Bar attached with two-for-one beer during happy hour.