Location: Belgium, Gender: Female, Age: 24

YHA London Oxford Street

The hostel's location is PERFECT!!! The room was clean, but our window could not open, and therefore there was some moistness. Even though we informed the staff about it, they did not offer us some kind of compensation. But I would definitely stay here again!

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

This hostel was my last stop on my 2 month-trip around Southeast Asia and it was definitely one of the best. It was a great way to end this journey. Very centrally located, clean and spacious dorm rooms and a wonderful staff. They were very eager to help with any kind of stuff (recommendations, tours, ...). Definitely worth staying here!

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

The hostel is very well located (which means you can do a lot of sightseeing on foot). The staff was very helpful, but not all of them were as friendly. I would definitely come back to this hostel!

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

I will definitely stay here again! I think you cannot find a better hostel in Bangkok!

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

Great location, nice and very helpful staff, nice area, very clean, lots of space (which is rare in Asia), good food, ... A lot of backpackers, so easy to meet fellow travelers!

At Home Sukhothai

Sukhothai, Thailand

This is a very nice guest house, very clean, very friendly staff, but it is a little bit far away from the city center. There were mostly families and couples staying, so as a solo traveler, it was not easy to meet people. Therefore I would recommend this guest house to couples, but not to solo travelers.

Spicythai Backpackers

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great hostel to meet people as a solo traveler. Nice common room, very nice staff, ... I really liked it!

Very nice hostel, perfec location, friendly and helpful staff, ... This was my second time here and I will definitely come again!

Thank you for staying with us:D You are welocome to come back anytime!!!;D

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Thank you so much for staying with us and the feedback. we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at J-Hoppers Hiroshima. We hope to see you in the future again!! Have a safe trip and enjoy the rest of your journey! J-Hoppers Hiroshima staff

I ordered a female dorm, but they put me in a mixed dorm. I didn't really like that.

We are very sorry, it was our mistake... If you let us know, we could change to female dormitory... We hope it didn't make you too much trouble. We are looking forward to serve you again.