Location: Belgium, Gender: Female, Age: 25

La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

Amazing location, nice free breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff. Just one thing: we did not have wifi exception in our rooms... But overall really great hostel!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

The hostel is very well located in the middle of everything. There is a nice common room, with two computers, but during my stay, both of them were out of use for a whole day, which was rather inconvenient. The cleaning hours of the bathrooms are in the morning and in the evening, which made it quite hard to get ready in the morning, but luckily there were bathrooms on every floor. But I would definitely stay here again!

• 2nd Aug 2014

HI-Calgary City Centre

Calgary, Canada

As a solo traveler, this hostel did not seem to be the best place to meet other people, but overall it was nice. The rooms were large enough, clean bathrooms and good location.

• 17th Jul 2014

YHA London Oxford Street

The hostel's location is PERFECT!!! The room was clean, but our window could not open, and therefore there was some moistness. Even though we informed the staff about it, they did not offer us some kind of compensation. But I would definitely stay here again!

• 21st Mar 2014

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

This hostel was my last stop on my 2 month-trip around Southeast Asia and it was definitely one of the best. It was a great way to end this journey. Very centrally located, clean and spacious dorm rooms and a wonderful staff. They were very eager to help with any kind of stuff (recommendations, tours, ...). Definitely worth staying here!

• 27th Jan 2014

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Best free breakfast ever! Not the cleanest, but good enough. But this place is great to meet fellow travelers!

• 24th Jan 2014

Bodega Hostel Hanoi

Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff was very helpful and friendly. It was also possible to leave your luggage for a couple of nights while doing a tour in Sapa or Halong Bay. However, since they only have 1 dorm room, it was rather hard to meet other people.

• 21st Jan 2014

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great location, friendly staff, nice (not too expensive) breakfast, clean, ...!

• 7th Jan 2014

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great location, friendly staff, ... It is nice that you have some privacy in the dorm rooms. Don't forget this is a party hostel, which means it is rather loud at night, but this hostel is great to meet fellow travelers!

• 6th Jan 2014

Ryokan @ Muntri Street

Penang, Malaysia

Nice hostel, very clean, good location, ... I would stay here again in the future!

• 4th Jan 2014

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very clean hostel in the city center. Only a 5 minute walk from the MRT station. Friendly staff, good facilities, ... The rooms were spacious, which is rather uncommon in Asia. Very large lockers as well, so you were able to store all your valuable belongings.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Belgium

Nice hostel with one dorm room (4 people). No bunk beds, but quite spacious. There aren't too many hostels in Melaka, so I was happy I found this one.

• 27th Dec 2013

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

The hostel is very well located (which means you can do a lot of sightseeing on foot). The staff was very helpful, but not all of them were as friendly. I would definitely come back to this hostel!

• 22nd Dec 2013

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

I will definitely stay here again! I think you cannot find a better hostel in Bangkok!

• 19th Dec 2013

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

Great location, nice and very helpful staff, nice area, very clean, lots of space (which is rare in Asia), good food, ... A lot of backpackers, so easy to meet fellow travelers!

• 15th Dec 2013

At Home Sukhothai

Sukhothai, Thailand

This is a very nice guest house, very clean, very friendly staff, but it is a little bit far away from the city center. There were mostly families and couples staying, so as a solo traveler, it was not easy to meet people. Therefore I would recommend this guest house to couples, but not to solo travelers.

• 9th Dec 2013

Spicythai Backpackers

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great hostel to meet people as a solo traveler. Nice common room, very nice staff, ... I really liked it!

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Belgium

Very nice hostel, perfec location, friendly and helpful staff, ... This was my second time here and I will definitely come again!

• 14th Sep 2012
  • Belgium

Thank you for staying with us:D You are welocome to come back anytime!!!;D

• 8th Sep 2012

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

• 2nd Jul 2012
  • Belgium

I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Thank you so much for staying with us and the feedback. we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at J-Hoppers Hiroshima. We hope to see you in the future again!! Have a safe trip and enjoy the rest of your journey! J-Hoppers Hiroshima staff

I ordered a female dorm, but they put me in a mixed dorm. I didn't really like that.

We are very sorry, it was our mistake... If you let us know, we could change to female dormitory... We hope it didn't make you too much trouble. We are looking forward to serve you again.