Reviews: kaikrnobbe4905

America Hotel

Milan, Italy

We loved this place! It is a small hotel with only 10 rooms, staff is amazing!(especially Angela!) We stayed for 3 nights and have nothing to complain about. Room was clean, location was perfect (tram station right in front of hotel, 10 mins ride downtown). Breakfast was included which was great. Will always go there again!

• 21st Jul 2013

Dear Kai Thanks very much for you like our hotel and your nice comment for me. Offering the best services will be always our duty. We hope see you next time soon Angela

I can highly recommend his hostel!! Ive stayed for three nights which I certainly enjoyed. The location of the hostel is awesome, its really close to the metro and the area has a lot of shops and restaurants to choose from! Go there guys!!

• 10th Aug 2012

Partille Vandrarhem B&B

Gothenburg, Sweden

I can highly recommend this hostel if u stay in Göteborg. It is quite far from the city center but we enjoyed it since we came by car anyways and just spend one day in the city itself. The hostel was simple but clean, the price was really good and since we were on a low budget we really enjoyed our stay. Free parking, a kitchen, nice staff.

• 18th Aug 2011

Youth Hostel Sundets Parla

Helsingborg, Sweden

I can def not recommend this hostel! The rooms were not clean, hair and dead insects everywhere. The staff is really unfriendly and not helpful at all. The only thing that was nice was the view and the oceanside which was close by. The city center is def far away. Parking is not free (as it says on the hostel-profile) and we paid way too much for a crappy and dirty room. Please, take ur money and stay at a nice hotel if ure in Helsingborg.

• 17th Aug 2011

I travelled a lot within the US and I must say I fell in love with this hostel. The rooms were so cute and the beds really comfi. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare dinner, they have dinners prepared for low rates if you dont wanna cook yorself. The facilities are clean and the staff is helpful and super nice. Has a great atmosphere, grocery store close by. To the beach and to downtown destinations you can take a bus pretty easlily. I would def go there again!

• 26th Aug 2010

Hostel California

Los Angeles, USA

The worst place I've been to! The hostel is located in a really weird area, a lot of homeless people etc. The staff wasn't really friendly and the beds were in a really poor condition. The hostel itself was old (except the big fat tv in the living room?!?) and pretty dirty. Why don't they take the money and renew sth in the hostel than buying that big flatscreen? I would not recommend this hostel to anybody, you better pay a few $ more and have a nice stay.. def not worth it at this place!

• 24th Aug 2010

Duo Housing Los Angeles

Los Angeles, USA

I really liked staying in this hostel. The beds were okay (standart IKEA beds), nothing to complain about. The staff was super friendly and helpful with any kind of question. Free computer use, free laundry. Local busses to Venice/Santa Monica, Hollywood and Downtown close by. Bikes available. The facilities were clean, nothing to complain about. Next time I'll go to LA, this is gonna be my place to stay!

• 21st Aug 2010