Location USA, Gender Male, Age 51

Backpacker Myanmar, Yangon, Myanmar
22nd Apr 2015

nice place on 9th floor. a great place to meet up with people. bascially 2 big rooms with toilet/shower combos lined up behind a wall. the bed was comfortable / cozy. only downside (for me) was that when I pull down the privacy screen, the air became stuffy and hot inside the pod, thus I had to leave the privacy screen up (to allow air conditioning to enter), and "ignored" everybody as it's like sleeping in the public for everybody to see. would I come back again? yes.

Sanlitun Youth Hostel, Beijing, China
4th Oct 2013

this was my second stay (as my first stay was 3 years ago). the rooms and bathrooms were clean. small locker (adequate for my necessities, not for luggage). great restaurant/bar area with good food. the location is convenient. not centrally located, but this hostel is the only one within walking distance of the airport express train or airport bus especially for late arrival or early departure. and walking distance to subway station and sanlitun district. will most definitely return!

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
16th Jul 2013

wonderful staff! great location. very clean bathrooms! good air conditioning. secure lockers under beds. loved staying at this hostel!

City Circus Athens, Athens, Greece
5th Jul 2013

wonderful ambience. wonderful staff. there was a mix-up upon check in. not the staff's fault as someone else got my bed (which I suspect that this person wanted to stay at this room instead of the other room). and the staff worked things out on my behalf - and ensured that I was happy. and they sure did! the location is pretty good. close to many restaurants. close to the metro station (and straight from the airport). highly recommended.

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
15th May 2013

what can I say? I've been to 71 countries and have stayed at one too many hostels. and goodmorning hostel pretty much tops it all. even it would put a good number of 4 or 5 star hotels to shame with amazing and awesome staff. it's a shame that I'm limited to only a few characters for a review as I could go on raving about this place! do not waffle. do not ponder. do not hesistate. just go there!

U Hostels, Madrid, Spain
12th May 2013

loved this place! not far from metro station. not centrally located, but close enough for most parts. the room and bathrooms were very clean. the staff more than helpful. most definitely a place to come back again!

Seoul Base Camp, Seoul, South Korea
20th Sep 2012

enjoyed my stay. liked the unique character (as I've stayed in one too many "common" hostels).

9.0
31st Jul 2011

overall, the wonderful staff really made sure that our stay is enjoyable (as we stayed for 3 nights). mahendra (the owner) would check on us every day to ensure that we're satisfied. the swimming pool is the ultimate plus. the meals were very good and delivered quickly, although a bit pricey. the room was very clean, and we do recommend the place highly (even though it's a substantial walk to the pink city - but not too bad).

Dear Guest, Your review definitely brought a smile to my face I am glad that the efforts of the team were noticed and we are indeed proud to read your review. Thank you for appreciating the cleanliness and prompt service that we aim to provide to all the travelers staying with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to the 'Pink' city. Warm regards, Surya Pratap Singh (Owner)