City Hostel Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
9th Aug 2015

HI Miami Beach, Miami, USA
28th Feb 2015

I stayed one night only and I like it because the room is large and plenty room and it looks clean. Te only problem the kitchen did not work

• USA, Female, 25-30
Ocean Blue Hostel, Miami, USA
2.0
7th Sep 2013

DECO HOSTEL. IT WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I HAD.. i WILL NEVER BACK TO THAT HOSTEL AGAIN. FRONT DESK PEOPLE UNFRIENDLY. THE ROOM WAS DARK, SUPER SUPER SUPER SMALL... NO ROOM FOR ANYTHING..... I CANT BELIEVE HOW THEY CAN OFFER THIS KIND OF SERVICE... I HAVE BEEN TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD AND I HAD STAYED IN MANY HOSTELS... BUT THIS DECO WALK HOSTEL IS THE WORST.. I HOPE NOBODY WILL BOOK WITH THEM... IMAGINE 6FT X 6FT ROOM AND 12 PEOPLE THERE. I STAY ONW NIGHT ONLY.

Athens Backpackers, Athens, Greece
29th Dec 2011

It was a wonderful place to stay. Very convenient for ancient sites, bus, metro. You can cook your own food. You meet friendly travelers from all around the world. If you are tech person.. Wi fi is free all the time. I met good friends during breakfast or dinner time.