Reviews: jamesn659607

Clink78

Wasn't really impressed. Rooms were messy and I didn't like sleeping head to head with others, even if we were separated by a privacy shield. Showers were scalding with seemingly no way to turn the temperature down. It's not my favorite area of London either, but it was convenient for a train out of Kings Cross (the reason I booked the hostel). Fine for a night, but I'm glad I didn't stay longer because there are better options in the city in the same price range.

Hi there! Thanks for the review. We are sorry to hear that your stay wasn't as expected. We are a very big multicultural hostel with people from all over the world. That is why we need to rely on people's good faith to keep the rooms in order and a bit tidy. Also, there are many showers where you can regulate the temperature. Please, next time, just ask one of our staff members, and they will be more than happy to help you. Enjoy the rest of your travels! Clink Team

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Beautiful hostel... one of the nicest I've ever stayed at. It was more like a hotel, with en suite shower and toilet, clean, open rooms and comfortable beds. The location can't be beat, either. Walking distance to everything!

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Really cool hostel... best one I've experienced in Stockholm. The staff was very friendly right away and escorted me all the way to my room. Wifi was very reliable and the rooms were quiet for sleeping. The location is excellent. Steps away from the central station and sergels torg.

Liked the privacy curtains and the friendly staff, but room was often noisy. There were not enough facilities and they often seemed to be closed for cleaning at just the time I needed them. Wifi was unreliable but free and breakfast was good.