Reviews: mitchelleroth7720

X Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
6th Jul 2013

I had a great time staying here. The location is perfect, the staff are friendly and helpful. They got a bar downstairs, which makes for a laid-back vibe during the day and party vibe at night. I've already stayed here twice because I liked the hostel so much.

Yo-Ho-Hostel, Varna, Bulgaria
25th Apr 2013

Yo Ho Hostel is the most memorable hostel I have ever stayed at. It is right next to the pedestrian zone in the center of town. There's a market right outside everyday. The hostel was started by a small group of friends, and you can tell by the care they put into the place. There's a very friendly, laid-back atmosphere, it's very clean, and you can't beat the price. Thanks to Steffan (aka ножа) and Dimitri (aka Moldata, aka LG, aka Lazy Guy) for bending over backwards to help me find an apt!

The New York Loft Hostel, New York, USA
21st Dec 2011

I really enjoyed this hostel. Nice, clean, 24 hr reception. Big, hearty breakfast, and they rent iPads. Bring a padlock for your locker. Tracy at the front desk was extremely helpful. I'll definitely stay here again!

• USA,
7.7
21st Mar 2010

After I booked and checked in and paid, this place told me they were full and that they were sending me to another hostel, Nueva Montana not too far away. I had a great stay at Nueva Montana, but I didn't like that they didn't mention before they asked me to pay, that they were going to send me to another hostel.