Reviews: deki_dukic6698

Chelsea Star Hotel

New York, USA

All accommodation was pricey in NY but we got what we paid for here. Prime location, stone's throw away from EVERYTHING we only had to catch the metro once. Staff were really helpful too. Room was clean and comfortable - I guess the only bad thing I've got to say is that there was 1 shower on each floor. Otherwise an awesome place that I recommend for anyone wanting something budget and centrally located. Oh and really close to hundreds of eateries and pubs!

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Small hostel which meant that everyone staying got to know each other. Staff were super friendly - our luggage was lost on our way to DC and the guys at the desk offered toiletries and a change of clothes! Not only that, but the girl at the desk also took the time to print off a list of venues for NYE that were close by for our convenience! Capitol Hill is about 15-20min walk away but taxis are everywhere anyway - theres a supermarket a few steps away and bars are about 5 mins down the road

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

This hostel was great! Excellent security, prime location and huge common room for cooking, drinking, socialising etc. Only problem was that some staff were a bit...apathetic I guess is the word. Didn't really tell you what was going on, where to go etc. I'd still stay again though, staff are really a small part of your stay in a city right?

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

This hostel is located footsteps from Hollywood Boulevard, metro station, tourist sights, bars and awesome food. Security is great nobody without a swipe card can get in, awesome activities that enable you to meet people, free BBQ nights, super friendly and informative staff..definitely recommend staying here if you're in LA!

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Rude and unhelpful staff and 3 hour lockout while cleanings happening (and if a cleaner catches you in the room during lockout BEWARE!) Rome's expensive as it is but I'm sure you can find better than this

Hostel 360°

Belgrade, Serbia

In the heart of Belgrade close to EVERYTHING! Staff bend over backwards to help - wanted to watch a soccer game and the girl at reception actually rang her dad to get details!!! Nikola and Maja are awesome stayed up til 5am talking with them. Have stayed t wice already will DEFINITELY stay again!!! Oh and ask reception about rakija bar..you wont regret it!

Hostel de Sal

Alicante, Spain

Great location and staff but room looked like a prison cell! Concrete floors, rickety old beds amd massive chicken cages for luggage storage. Not to mention the 10 Venezuelan crackheads that stayed while we were there..jusy barged into our room and started taking our mattresses!

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

I hated it here staff were SO RUDE!!! We changed rooms 3 times during our 4 night stay because they didn't know how to do their jobs (they literally barged in while we were sleeping and told us we has to move rooms, made us carry our luggage down 4 flights of stairs so they could re-check us in and then carry it all back up to the room next door!!!) DON'T STAY HERE Barcelona surely has better and cheaper options. Definitely the worst hostel I've stayed in!!!

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

I seriously can't fault this hostel at all. Great location, great atmosphere and Maria is like everyone's mum! If you're in Ios you NEED TO STAY HERE! We extended our stay by 3 nights because it was so great! Oh and it's in the heart of Ios!

Bodrum Backpackers

Bodrum, Turkey

Ok so not the cleanest hostel I've stayed in - our toilet overflowed because someone tried to flush toilet paper because the soiled toilet paper bucket wasn't emptied in 4 days! But it was definitely a lot of fun!!! It was more like a frat house - the boys working there went out drinking with us every night and were really awesome and helpful. Excellent location too: close to beach, cheap food, tourist attractions, supermarket and beautiful beach bars.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Staff here ıs AWESOME! They all are very informative about the sights around and they know how to have a good time! Will miss Emre, Noyan & Volcano - GREAT GUYS!!!!!!!!! I DEFINITELY recommend this hostel to ANYONE coming to the beautiful city that is Istanbul!!!