Reviews: ewapawluk5958

Ca' dei Fuseri

Venice, Italy

The location is perfect and the B&B is easy to find with the given instruction. The room and bathroom were super clean and they were equiped with a fridge, tv, hairdryer, AC, etc. The breakfast was also good. On the minus side, even though I have confirmed my arrival time to the owner (he's only in the morning in the B&B), he wasn't present. So upon my arrival in the rain I have waited and had to ask the restaurant next door to call the owner to come to the B&B. Anyhow, it is a really nice place

• 26th Jun 2014

Pensione Sorriso

Cinque Terre, Italy

The location is just perfect (1 minute from the train station). The owners were adorable. The only negative thing was that the front door did not close at all. Only my room had a lock and it was on ground floor so anybody could just walk in the hallway.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I stayed in the single room and the dorm. There is no key to the dorm so you always have to ask for the key and sometimes the door is not even locked. So basically anyone can enter the dorms. The single room ensuite was nice. The location was really good and the hostel is clean.

• 26th Jun 2013

The staff was awful, really not helpful at all. Didn't have any maps in English, weren't able to tell you what to see in the city, gave me contradicted directions to where to wait for the bus for an excursion (no English excursion available to see the Hakka tulou houses, only in Chinese). I missed the tour because of their bad directions. Told me to look for myself for an English tour if I did not wanted take the one in Chinese!!! I would never recommend this hostel because of the bad service!!!

• 15th Jun 2013

Homy Inn

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The staff was so helpful!!! The location is just perfect! It is super clean. But the single room is really really small. You have something like 30 cm between the bed and the wall. But I would still really recommend this place.

• 7th Jun 2013