Reviews: rachmwilson2743

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

This hostel was in a great location from the train station, which was good enough for me.

Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled

Bled, Slovenia

To begin with, their directions were really poor if not completely incorrect, so that was a bit annoying and inconvenient. They don't have a reception area so they end up being a bit disorganised because of that.All of that aside, the actual hostel is quite nice and comfortable, and the staff are really nice and helpful. They run a bunch of fun excursions so you'll never be bored. Fix your directions and get a larger sign!

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Really clean hostel in a great location with very friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend!

Guest House Taso

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Couldn't have asked for a better hostel for my stay in Mostar. Taso is an amazing host and knows his hometown like the back of his hand. I highly recommend his day tour of Herzegovina as well! Fun, beautiful and educational! Thanks Taso!

Montenegro Freedom Hostel

Budva, Montenegro

Freedom Hostel was an awesome place to stay. It's so close to the bus station, and a short walk to the beach and Old Town. The staff were so helpful and nice. I would highly recommend Freedom Hostel!

Hostel Podgorica

Podgorica, Montenegro

Although I was only quickly pissing through, this hostel was clean and comfortable. The staff were really welcoming, helpful and knowledgeable.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

I wasn't thrilled that WiFi outside of the bottom floor was not free, but then it turned out that the Wi-Fi didn't work for the entire time I was there. This made it difficult to make any plans around the city (they didn't have any maps) and made it so I had to pay 76 pounds for my train back to London because I couldn't book it ahead of time.

Thank you for leaving a comment. We do apologise for any inconvenience cause to your plans and trip. Yes we had a big problem with internet the weekend of your stay although we kept saying in reception to everyone that with the voucher you could have used the free internet in our sister hostel just round the corner. Plus, our location is great, we are surrounded by many many bars and cafes where Wi-Fi is also free. ;) Next time just ask where to go in reception. We are happy to help:)!

Angkor Wonder Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

This hostel was in a great location, the staff were so nice, and the rooms were a great value for the price. Their tuk-tuk driver, Andy was the absolute best. He took us to the temples and knew when the best times were to go to each, do we were beating the crowds. There were tons of insects in our room though, which came in under the door, and only one light worked, so that was unpleasant, but otherwise a good place to stay.

Wish You Were Here... Guesthouse & Bar

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

This was one of my favourite hostels in Southeast Asia. it was so chilled out, a thirty second walk to the nicest beach in Sihanoukville, Otres Beach, and the food was fantastic!

Eighty8 Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This is a very nice hostel. The dorms are great value for your money, they provide tons of services, the lobby/bar area is fantastic and the food is so good! My only complaint is that they started BLASTING music in the lounge at 7:30am for some unknown and unnecessary reason. The dorm has windows that overlook the lounge, so this was really unpleasant.

Funky Monkey Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

This hostel was okay. It was quite expensive for what it was. Almost all of the outlets in the dorm did not work, and they did not have anywhere to store bags for the day. The lobby was SO hot.

• 13th May 2013

Pans Place Guesthouse

Vang Vieng, Laos

We really enjoyed staying here. It was clean and comfortable, and really good value for the price. The owner Chris was very friendly and helpful. The location is on the main road, about a ten minute walk from where the tubing starts from, three minutes from the main bars and two minutes from the airstrip. I would definitely stay at Pan's again if I were to return to Vang Vieng.

• 8th May 2013

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Saphaipae is a nice and clean place to stay, with good security, however for the amount of staff they have, they surprisingly provide next to nothing in terms of services. They didn't have public transport maps. They have one woman whose job it seems to be to book onward tickets but when I asked about train tickets to Chiang Mai she said she couldn't do that today because it was too far. I've been to hostels with one or two staff that are able to provide more information and services than this

We are sorry to hear that you have a bad time at Saphaipae Hostel. The lady you mentioned is not one of our our staffs. She is tour agent who book a tour program for her agency which is not associated with Saphaipae Hostel's management. We do apologize for the service and will improve the service.

Bamboo Paradise

Padang Bai, Indonesia

Jalan-Jalan Emas

Melaka, Malaysia

Tokyo Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

Dai Long Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

This hostel was great. It was clean, big rooms, friendly and helpful staff. The thing is, there is what seems to be a funeral home directly next to it, and Vietnamese funerals go on for four days. This means BLASTED mourning music from 7am until 10pm. Nobody there seemed phased by it, which makes me believe that it was a funeral home and not just a one-time event.