Zen Backpackers

Busan, South Korea

The hostel is located in the Seomyeom, with easy access to restaurants and shopping area. However it's a bit of walking distance from the train station exits. Noise from the highway at the back can be annonying at times. The room we stayed was rather dusty - a serious consideration for those with medical condition. A nice place to stay if you want to be in the middle Seomyeom and enjoy night life.

• 28th Oct 2013

Centum Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

Love this place! It is cozy and has a very nice view of Gwangalli Beach and the city. Will revisit again in the future!

• 25th Oct 2013

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

The cleanliness of this hostel is definitely something that I would like to highlight and potentially impede me from staying in the hostel again. The floor of my room is really dusty, as if someone has not clean the place for ages. If a broom is available I would definitely clean it on my own. In addition the mixed bathrooms at Level 2 often have blockage. The slow wifi is not a serious concern for someone who like to be outdoors when travelling.

• 29th Apr 2013

Barmy Badger Backpackers

This is one of the best hostels that I have stayed. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It would have been great if they have enough bread supplies (for breakfast) for late comers like myself (got there at almost 9.30am where the kitchen closes).

• 28th Apr 2013
  • Malaysia

I am glad you had a good stay and thank you for and letting us know about the bread running low - we have changed that now, plus added fruit to breakfast!

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

Good location with easy access to the main attractions. Love the breakfast area~

• 27th Apr 2013

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

The beds are very narrow that there is barely any space to walk after loading the luggage. The environment is not very clean. There was a piece of tissue at a corner of my bed and rubbish were noticed at a corner of the room. The rooms are unlock and this is extremely dangerous. The light for one of the lady washrooms is dim and scary. Not recommended unless you are really under budget.

City Sleep-In

Aarhus, Denmark

Cleanliness of the environment is okay. However, there are rooms for improvement on the mattress and pillow. It seems to be yellow-ish and smelly. Time for a change.