Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Ace of Spades Hostel

Bled, Slovenia

The castle hostel 1004 was amazing! Best I've ever been to! Happy vibes, beautiful location, clean and warm with great kitchen and hot showers! The owner Miha even sorted us out our journey across Slovenia! Totally above and beyond. Definitely recommend!! 100%!!

La Dolce Vita Rooms

Cinque Terre, Italy

Loved this place!! So beautiful and romantic! Owner was so awesome and friendly, the location was awesome, just a shame the via dell amore track to other towns was closed :( totally recommend this place for a relaxing, happy and comfortable stay in riomaggiore!

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

Awesome hostel, very clean, very well run, good facilities and great bike hire! Close to the station in a cute part of the city. The most friendly, happy, helpful staff! Recommended for sure!

Hostel Beauty

Rome, Italy

Friendly staff who were very helpful. However, Kitchen is pretty much bare, you will be drinking from a saucepan. Stove occasionally doesn't even work. Didn't get any hot water for 4 days, in the middle of winter, not fun.

Blablabla' Bari

Bari, Italy

Vincenzo and Christina are very nice people and are very welcoming, however, our bedroom door to the outside was broken and didn't close so it was freezing and not secure. There's no lockers. They let a dog walk around inside. The door to our room walk frosted glass so it was always bright. People smoke all through there. The window on the door to the outside verandah is smashed and there's sharp glass.

Hostel Mancini

Naples, Italy

Great hostel! Stayed here a couple of times and will again! Close to the station, friendly staff, awesome breakfast, hot showers, nice rooms, comfortable, secure and warm. Would live here. Definitely recommend!!!!

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

Love it! I went back a second time! Great hostel, perfect location and the nicest, friendliest, most awesome staff! Totally recommend it!

Gianni House

Taormina, Italy

Great hostel! I went in the middle of winter so it had a bit of a quieter atmosphere! Gianni is a fantastic host and one of the most friendly, genuine people I've met. Even though I was the only one there he gave me cooking lessons and taught me about Sicilian life. I wish I could have stayed longer, highly recommend!!!

Sunny Side Up

Palermo, Italy

Alessandro, the owner has an awesome little set up in central Palermo! Such a fantastic spot, central but out of the hustle and bustle of the main street, very close walking distance to everything. It feels like your at home, safe, comfortable and happy. He gives an amazing city tour and shows you the cool little places off the tourist stretch, places that you wouldn't otherwise find, understand or dare to wander.Great rooms, (no bunks! yeww!) hot shower, clean, great facilities! GREAT TIME! !