Reviews: scotttubnor7050

• scotttubnor7050
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
Belford Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
21st Mar 2014

This hostel has a lot of style. It's a fantastic old church with some of the most amazing art work I've ever seen inside. The facilities were clean the bedrooms were great, a quiet relaxed hostel. All the staff were so welcoming to me, smiles all round and made me feel like I was at home. You could tell the manager has been living in Edinburgh for some time. She was able to give me step by step instructions on the best places to see in the quickest amount of time. Thankyou Scott.

• scotttubnor7050
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
Edinburgh Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
20th Mar 2014

Had a absolute blast at Edinburgh Backpackers. Bedroom was clean, showers were great and the kitchen had everything I needed to cook. But the best thing of all was the staff, dead set legends the lot of them. I could tell the managers had lived in Edinburgh for quite along time. They were able to show me all the best things to see in Edinburgh on a budget, must have been backpackers there before. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone coming through Edinburgh, it's fantastic. Scott.