Reviews: jensmct7815

Very nice looking hostel Close to the center Affordable price, breakfast included

• 26th Sep 2013
  • Belgium

What you essentially get is a secure, and well designed hotel room or apartment room. It is very expensive if you are used to hostels outside the Nordic countries, but this is a good place considering the market in Norway.

• 17th Aug 2012

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

• 19th Jun 2012
  • Belgium

All in all very cosy hostel with a nice atmosphere! My only down-points are the kitchen... Wasn't very clean, which was because of other guests but still... the waterboiler and washing machine seemed to be (partially) broken during my time there.

• 24th Dec 2011
  • Belgium

First of all I wanna thank you for your feedback! Our guest kitchen gets cleaned everyday. All the dirty dishes, glases, cutlery and everything else in there gets washed and cleaned. But if the hostel is full of guests and nearly everyone want to cook in the kitchen it could happen, that the kitchen is dirty in the evening again. If you note any broken things in the kitchen (like the boiler or washing machine...) just come to the reception and we try our best to repair it or offer you an alternative solution for that. We hope that you will visit us again. Nice greetings from Cologne =)

Dorm.No

Bergen, Norway

this place seriously needs some windows! I advice people to go to ymca hostel instead, was much better

• 29th Mar 2010