Reviews: brijeshkbava7932

Location: British Virgin Islands, Gender: Male, Age: 31

I was there for 3 nights. Horrible hostel stay and worst time. Very shaky, dangerous and very noisy bunker beds. Room was so damn hot. Dirty walls. Staffs werent a bit helpful for anything, and had a bad attitude as if they are paying us to stay there. In short, I recommend to stay here only for its Location, which is right on Hollywood Blvd and hollywood's attraction. But for everything else, I donot recommend this hostel to anyone, and definitely not value for money.

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Small, Smelly Carpeted room Poor wifi-connectivity A strange hostel which shuts down the kitchen area and fridge most of days and after 12am. So if you get back from trips hungry, no access to your own food. No milk for breakfast A very weird and old school-kind-strict policies and icing to them were staffs’ attitude. As if for first time they got to take things in control.Sad! In short, the video ads, awards they have won, I made my choice based on those and it was a terrible mistake

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Very good hostel, facilities and staffs. I recommend this place.

Worst beds ever! So thin like a pillow and We all suffered back-pains later. I woke up hitting my head on ceiling! Its pathetic!! Makes lots of noise once anyone walks Location is far away from city, around $24 taxi one-way! To add to that they have 2am curfew and Lock-out time.

The Philadelphia House

Philadelphia, USA

Best hostel I have been to.. Right next to DownTown/Old City. Excellent staff service, Perfect Location.. In short best value for money

HI - Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

Escalators dint, and I had to use stairs all the way to fourth floor so many times. I would say its a good hostel, Centrally located to all major attraction, International standards.. But bathroom is shared by a whole bunch of people with just two toilets. So in mornings it becames difficult to rush out.

Hello, Thank you for your feedback and review. We are very appreciative as they help us make everyone's stay better! We do know that our elevator is a bit of a challenge and are working on getting it replaced. You are able to use all three toilets even the handicap accessible one in the bathrooms. We're sorry that you felt rushed because of the shared bathroom facilities. We look forward to having you stay with us your next trip to DC! Safe travels, Christina

One of best hostels I have been at New York, and best, clean rooms and cleaning service., kinda value for money, But its in East Harlem..which can be dangerous at late nights.

Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Only thing I liked about this place are the staffs, cleanliness and security. Breakfast is very basic,and pathetic booking reliability. Breakfast:just bread,cheese,1juice&coffee.But they messed up my booking.Though they had confirmed it online booking,I was forced to move to another hostel,carrying my luggage to all way up 4th floor of a hard-to-breath room.After 11pm,you will have no public transport to come back.From main areas,it will cost u £13.Walking becomes ext-difficult after long day.

hi bava, thank you for email. your comment is not correct. for the nights we gave you a private room is because you did not have a confirmed reservation for those days. The public transport runs until 00:30 at night. By walk we are 15 minutes form amsterdam central station, if you walked the right way. All the rooms have a window and they have vantilation!! The staff did all they could to arrange the private room for days you did not have a reservation. greetings staff hotel annemarie