Reviews: nelizeu7505

Refugio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I loved this hostel. I just have some cheap and easy tips: they have to put a soap dish and a place to hang shampoo in the bathrooms and they need to put a deodorizer that works. The owner should not allow to smoke in the kitchen area. The breakfast is amazing! Congratulations!

Albergaria Hostel

Fortaleza, Brazil

I have no complaints. I just noticed that the staff doesn't speak a good English at all but it is not a problem to me because I speak Portuguese. A very pleasent surprise happened on the second night on this hostel when I met an old friend who was sleeping in my bedroom. I did not have news of him for more than 6 years ! And sunddely he was travelling to the same destiny as mine and chose the same hostel and was assigned to the same bedroom ! Great coincidence!

HI Cidade Maravilhosa

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

It is one of the best hostels that I have stayed in Rio. It has a great breakfast, clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Despite of the sauna does not work, I recommend it !!!

Copinha Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

There are too many beds in the little rooms. They should have maximum 4 beds instead of 6 beds. There is no space to put the luggages and backpacks. The lockers outside the bedrooms are too small. The breakfast is too poor, just one bread, milk and coffe and you´re not allowed to ask for more bread. I booked a 6 bed male room but when I arrived there, they said that there is no male room!!

Friendstel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

This hostel is located in a gay area near many nightclubs and mall. It would be better if there are male dorms. It is very clean and the staff is great! I loved it but it could have at least a simple breakfast.

Hello! We are glad that you liked the hostel. And its a fact that we are surronded by parties and facilities! :D About the breakfast, since July we implemented breakfast wich is served everyday and contains bread, coffee, ham, cereals and lot else! Thanks and we expect to see you again here @Friendstel :)

Green Grass Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

If you don´t smoke never ask for a 8 beds mixed dorm. The smokers' area is just in front of them and some do not have windows ! The bathrooms are good but they have a minuscule trash basket, so it always overflows. It is easy and cheap to purchase a bigger basket to solve this problem. The staff really are keen to help but they need to pay atention on details.

This hostel is well located and have clean bedrooms but I suggest to change the kitchen. They have an industrial stove and just 4 huge pan. If you want to cook for more than ten people, it is ok, but it is a problem if you cook for yourself of for just a couple. The TV room is in the reception in the same environment where the sound is on all the time, so you can not hear the TV only to see the images. The breakfast is good but need some fruits.

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

It is the best !

Unplugged Hostel Suites Centro

Montevideo, Uruguay

Unplugged Hostel Suites Centro

Montevideo, Uruguay

The private rooms are great !! I recommend it.

There is not enough bathrooms and on the first floor, where I slept, bedroom #1, there is no bathrooms and if you need to pee in the middle of the night you have to climb up the stairs to the nearest bathroom.

Hi Elizeu. I hope you liked your stay at LimeTime despite the fact that it's too hard for you to climb up the stairs to go pee at night! We have one bathroom (shower and toilet) on the first floor where you stayed, but thats for our ladies only! Sometimes they like their privacy. Upstairs (where you had to climb up to) there are two toilets and three showers, both mixed. It takes no more than 30 seconds to get up there. We also have more showers and toilets in the back house. So we have enough bathrooms for everybody to use at their own time. Next time, you can ask us for a potty. We rent those for only R$ 5 for your whole stay.

Okupe Hostel - Vila Mariana

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The weather in Sao Paulo changes quickly and at the early march there were rainny and cold days and they did not offered blankets, even to be rented.

Dear guest, Yes, we DO supply blankets to everyone but we keep them in our laundry because not everyone wants because of the current hot days. Furthermore, they are for FREE. Maybe you were to shy to come to our receptionist and simply ask for a blanket. Instead, you prefer to put a bad review. The next time, do not hesitate to simply ask for what you need and we will be very glad to help you. Regards, Okupe Team

Hercus Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I would like to greet the receptionist and manager natália for her efforts to please guests, but this hostel must have and maintain a standard of quality regardless of the number of guests. The breakfast must have the same items every day regardless of whether the hostel is nearly empty or if it is full. When people smoke at the entrance of the hostel comes the smell in the rooms above, but these problems are small and easy to resolve. I plan to return soon.

Overnativa Green Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

it is very filthy, the breakfast is never on time. It begins around 9:30 am !!! There is no air co, so it is impossible to sleep on the summer nights. It´s in a busy street so it is a very noisy area.

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Piratas de Ipanema Guesthouse

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I´ve been in several hostels in Rio but this is the worst I have stayed in. It was a cold and rainy night and the window of the 24 bed bedroom did not closed ! All the rooms are very dirty with old things spread through. There isn´t breakfast. It was horrible!

sorry i did not meet you. I was told you guys arrived late and left early. I don't think you got the gist of why people stay here- its just not possible to understand it in such a short time. Brazilians generally do not like it here. I think they misunderstand the point of this place.