Reviews: mpjanino7453

Hostel Cloud Nine

Essaouira, Morocco

It's a great place and the welcoming staff really make you feel like you're home. Totally recommend it!

Generator Hostel London

Amazing facilities and atmosphere. Everything was new and totally clean. Great location as well. Possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in

• 14th Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Great facilities and atmosphere. Great location as well. Totally recommend it!

• 13th Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

100%! Thas wut am talkin abou'. Thanks so much for the review, glad to hear you were happy with everything - although how could you not be with free tea and coffee and such brilliant guests to keep you company :p

Townside Hostel Bremen

Bremen, Germany

Great facilities and atmosphere. Great location as well. Everything was new and clean. Totally recommend it!

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Great facilities and atmosphere. The best location possible. Everything was new and clean. Totally recommend it!

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

Great facilities and atmosphere. Best location possible. Everything was new and clean. Totally recommend it!

Euphemia Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Absolutely great facilities! Everything was clean and new! Totally recommend it

St Christopher's Village

• 5th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hi, Thankyou for your review, we really appreciate the feedback. We are all delighted that you enjoyed your time at St Christopher's. We are very lucky to be situated in an amazing location with lots to see and do. We hope to see you again in the future and join us for few drinks on your return. Happy Travels The team at St Chris, Village

Excellent place! Great location and safe! Everything was clean and new! Awesome atmosphere as well! Totally recommend it! Great breakfast btw!

The Hostel Box Gaudi

Barcelona, Spain

Excellent place! Great location and safe! Everything was clean and new! Nice atmosphere as well! Totally recommend it!

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to share it. We are glad to know that you had a nice stay with us; It is a pleasure for us to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Without a doubt, feedback like yours encourages us to continue working hard so that our guests’ experiences at our hotels are enjoyable ones. We would love to see you again soon. With our best regards, Ariana A, The Hostel Box Team.

Sant Jordi Gracia

Barcelona, Spain

This place is just the best! Great location and safe! Everything was really clean and really really new! The atmosphere is absolutely the best! Pablo and Elisa, members from the staff, are the most friendly and helpful people you can ever meet in Barcelona! They'll help you with anything you need! What can I say? I loved it! It is definetely the best hostel I have ever stayed in! I have already booked it again for the next weekend. Totally recommend it!

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

Excellent place! Nice location and safe! Everything was clean and new! Awesome atmosphere as well! Totally recommend it! Included breakfast is definetely a plus!

Excellent place! Absolutely great location and safe! Everything was clean and new! Awesome atmosphere as well! Totally recommend it!

• 18th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

It was certainly the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It is absolutely fantastic! Great location and atmosphere. Excellent facilities. You'll need one entire day just to explore the hostel. Everything is really new and really really clean. Like I said, definetely the best place I have ever stayed in. Totally recommend it!

Great place to stay! Everything looks new and clean. Private rooms are excellent! Staff is very helpful and sympathetic. Located near Karlsplatz and right next to a subway station. It's among the best hostels I've ever stayed in. I would definitely stay there again.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Nice common areas, including a pretty exciting bar. Great all-you-can-eat breakfast and free wi-fi is definitely a plus. Staff is very sympathetic. Located right in front of main train station as well as a tram and subway station, which is quite useful. It's not the best part of Munich, but it's pretty close to Marienplatz. I would stay there again.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Absolutely fantastic! A perfectly good place to stay in Berlin. It's big, located in a hot part of the city and the staff is great! I would and will definitely stay there again. Best hostel I've ever stayed in!