Reviews: kplavec7441

Hostel Lika

Zagreb, Croatia

Hostel Lika has a great atmosphere and Marko, the owner, and his wife, are exceptionally friendly, out-going and energetic people who will provide you with a lot of tips for Zagreb and Croatia as a whole. The rooms are clean and nicely furnished, but one of our beds was not confortable at all. However, be aware that the hostel is quite outside the city center (but there is a tramstop nearby)

Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Villa Veselova is situated in a quiet part of the city, but the centre is only about 15 minutes per foot away. The staff was great, very helpful, fun and friendly. The rooms a very basic, but clean and definitely ok for a short stay. Free breakfast and wi-fi was also a plus :)

Glad you enjoyed your stay. :)

Adagio Hostel 2.0 Basilica

Budapest, Hungary

We had a great time at Adagio Hostel. We were staying in the double ensuite room, which was actually a whole apartment, newly furnished, spotless, with kitchen and everything. Great value for money! The staff was super friendly and helpful. Location is also great, close to all the sights and the bars alike. Definitely recommend staying here.

HongKong City Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Hong Kong City Guesthouse is convienently located and one of the cheapest rooms I could find in HK. The room was clean. Safes and free Internet were provided which was good. However, they messed something up with the bookings so for one night we were 8 instead of 6 in one room! Also, be aware that the bathroom is tiny and has no lock. Even though the enviroment is a bit dodgy, I didn't feel too unsafe and would recommend staying if you are on a tight budget

Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel

Rotterdam, Netherlands

I really enjoyed my stay at Stayokay. The building is definitely something special, the breakfast is amazing and the rooms were very clean. Only thing I really missed were lockers.

Really nice, spotless hostel in a great location. Only thing that really annoyed me was that there were no plugs in the bathrooms at all, which made blow-drying impossible if you didn't want to wake up the people sleeping in your room.

The hostel is really nice, modern and clean and I liked the fact that every room is named after a Paris tourist spot :) It is a little bit far from all the sightseeing places, but there are two metro stations nearby so you can reach the city centre in about 30 minutes. The atmosphere in the hostel was cool, yet maybe a bit unpersonal. Only big minus is the fact that you have to pay for luggage storage.

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Living Lounge Hostel was simply AMAZING! It's definitely the best hostel I've stayed so far. Rooms were nicely furnished, the bathrooms were always clean and huge. There was a great included brekfast with homemade pancakes/eggs which was pretty cool! Staff was super friendly & helpful as well and you definitely shouldn't miss out the dinner. Location is also great, only steps away from alle the important sights.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

This is a really nice hostel in a great location! Rooms were clean and well equipped and I liked the fact that the dorm had two own showers and one toilet. Dind't try the bar or breakfast, so I can't say much about that, but I would definitely recommend staying here!

Hotel Al Madarig

Castellammare del Golfo, Italy

The Al Madarig hotel ist the perfect place to enjoy some relaxing days in Sicily. Located next to the port and beach, close to restaurants and bars. I especially enjoyed the big breakfast buffett :)

Airlie Waterfront Backpackers

Airlie Beach, Australia

Really enjoyed my staff at the Airlie Waterfront! Staff is super friendly and location is great! We were very lucky and had a view on the beach :) The rooms were very clean, but the bathrooms were not...that's the only thing that wasn't perfect though