Reviews: ariannaberni9657

The Hostel Genoa

Genoa, Italy

Il centro storico si raggiunge in 15 minuti. La nostra camera era pulita e silenziosa. Forse due tende impedirebbero di svegliarsi all'alba. Le zone comuni vivibili e lo staff molto disponibile (anche se non tutti parlavano italiano).

• 21st Feb 2015

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

7 girls, 4 days, hens party. The hostel is clean enough, in a quiet area of St. Julian (15 mins walking to the night clubs street). Great terrace on top, were you can have dinner, aperitif, or just relax in the sofas. The strong point of the hostel is the atmosphere. You always feel free, and home. The guys of the hostel are very nice. They did also organize a strip for our friend in the Jacuzzi in the terrace! Great fun, thank you Aaron and Chris!

Airport Pisa Rooms

Pisa, Italy

Very close to the airport. For the same price you can sleep in a hotel with your own bathroom. I've found hair in my bed! The "breakfast" is packed . I wouldn't reccomend to go.

• 30th Jun 2013

NosDa Studio Hostel

Cardiff, Wales

Very good location, excellent staff. The rooms were hot, we needed to sleep with two open windows (not really environmentally friendly). Same for the showers. There's not kitchen (not what I call kitchen).