Reviews: javierhw

Location: Spain, Age: 30

Astor Hyde Park

This hostel is very expensive for being a hostel. However it´s a great place to stay: there is a very big living room, free internet in the whole buiding, and staff is very nice and helpfull. I would say it worth the price.

Smart Hyde Park Inn

Great location, but the hostel it´s just ok. I was a few years ago and now the price is more expensive and the hostel itself remains exactly the same.

Roots and Boots Hostel

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Muy cerca del centro, pero con un precio bastante caro que no se compensa con lo que es el hostel. Especialmente no me parece correcto que las habitaciones no tengan llave ...

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

The best hostel i have ever been

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

Some of my items were stolen(alarm clock, little trouser..)by the staff my last day, they thought i had left the hostel,and i had to show the receipt to get in that last night.Very rude staff,specially the man who is in the morning,about my complaint related to my"missing things"he said"it was my problem",the only solution he gave was to pay myself another one,no chance to complaint by writting..i send an e-mail to the manager and she not even reply to me,now i know why this hostel is cheap

Smart Hyde Park Inn

The main point to improve is the breakfast. There are just cereals (one type) and toast, no biscuits, no more types of cereals, no donnuts ...

Thanks Javier, This is a healthy breakfast, but we will look to add some more item (healthy items). Smart Hyde Park Inn Team