Anjali Homestay, Mumbai, India
24th Jun 2014

After traveling in youth hostels around India, I decided to "splurge" on a private room with air conditioning so I could relax and pack all my stuff in an organized manner. Anjali was easy on the wallet for private rooms as well as shared. All the staff were super friendly and helpful, even offering to step in and mediate a problem I had with an outside vendor. It's a good place to chill with other travelers and relax before/after a flight, though it's a bad location for exploring Mumbai.

Bhimvilas, Jaipur, India
7.1
23rd Jun 2014

Loved the room and air conditioning . Staff were really inattentive. It was very hard to find anyone to help me. I had the hotel book me a taxi, and when nothing arrived I called the hotel number (because no one was at the desk) , but the young man just hung up on me. Later, I needed soap (wasn't in the room) and I couldn't find anyone in the hotel to get me some, so I just had to use my face wash to shower. Nice rooms though.

Vinayak Guesthouse, Jaipur, India
15th Jun 2014

Loved how helpful the staff were in attending to my every need and finding my way around Jaipur. Comfortable, spacious rooms, an atmosphere that's fun for backpackers but still appropriate for families (there's a baby and a kitten with the family) and knowledgeable staff.