Reviews: christiangzg

Location: Colombia, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Apple Hostel Italy

St Petersburg, Russia

The hostel is very well located at the center of the city, with good bathrooms and bedrooms, lots of power sockets everywhere. The nightlife is all around it as well as shops, restaurants and metro. Irina was fantastic, she gives magic to the hostel with her great hospitality always ready to help with a smile. I really enjoyed my stay there, so much that I stayed longer than I planned and I hope to come back soon.

Vagabond Hostel

Moscow, Russia

My stay was really nice, the breakfast was very good Russian pie (No idea of the real name). The bathroom was very comfortable as well as the room had many plugs. The locker were big enough to place your important belongings, one day I left it open and they saved all my stuff, including cash, safe at the reception desk. The staff is really nice and helpful. The hostal itself is quite hard to find although the location is very central and the metro is just around the corner.

The Architect Hostel

Seville, Spain

The hostal location is very central, near the cathedral and el Alcazar. The room was clean and with big lockers. The problems is that it was a bit loud the sound from the street till 12, and then it was very hot the room so everyone was sweating. The dinning room is very good, and breakfast was good. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The have some boards games and many books if you have time to spare. Bathrooms are comfortable with hot water.

• 21st Apr 2015

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

We really liked the place decoration and terrace. The service was great, always helpful and talkative. Location is very central near all the shops but not in a crowded place. Breakfast was good and they received us with some Moroccans sweets that were great. Bathroom inside the room was very big and comfortable, with hot water. I definitely would stay there again.

• 20th Apr 2015

Downtown River Hostel

San Sebastian, Spain

Very nice hostel, comfortable beds, located near the bus and train stations and the beach. There are two plugs next to every bed which is very nice and comfortable, the kitchen is nice although a little bit small. The showers are good but there is no place to leave your clothes without getting them wet. The internet was failing in the room during my stay, although in the kitchen and main area was good.

• 7th Nov 2014

Ganbara Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

The hostel is very nice and well located. The breakfast is very good considering it is included on the price. I really loved the decoration and how well distributed are the different areas. The only problem is that there aren't enough plugs in the rooms.

• 5th Nov 2014

Hostal Welcome

Madrid, Spain

The facilities are very complete, what we didn't like was that the hostel is very far from the city (metro and then bus). The staff was very helpful and the hostel was very clean. Also didn't like that they charge for wifi in the room(free in the main hall). I would recommend it for someone that has a car or that is looking for somewhere cheap( the place is nice but remember to add the price of the transportation which is metro ticket plus bus ticket, unless you buy the full day ticket-8 euros)

• 11th Sep 2014

Hospedaje Costanera

Punta Arenas, Chile

The hostel was really nice, the family was great, very helpful and talkative. Once I was leaving the hostel and they offered me a ride. The breakfast was also very good. They left it on the table from the night before because I was leaving at 5:30am, so I could eat early morning before leaving :D. Location is not perfect, but it isn't far neither, besides if you dont wanna walk (15-20 min to the main square) there are collectivos that leaves you right in the door for less than a dollar.

Street Garden Hostel

Vina del Mar, Chile

Everything in the hostel was awesome, the staff was incredible helpful, it is located at just two blocks of a great quantity of pubs and restaurants, the breakfast is very good, and the "garden" is a great area to meet people.

• 9th May 2014

Istiklal Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

My stay was great! The staff was amazing, they make you feel at home.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel, great staff and great location. I will stay there again when I go back to Amsterdam.

La Masia Summer Hostel

Taganga, Colombia

It is a very nice hostel, I booked one night and ended staying 3. In my opinion the prices in the restaurant and bar are expensive for Colombia. The facilities are great and the atmosphere was very nice.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

It was just what I needed...Thank you.

MetroMM

Budapest, Hungary

Excellent hostel, very comfortable, the staff is very nice and the location is also excellent, near to the center, and also to the metro station. Thanks for all.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

It was a excellent place, everything is already done when you arrive, and also when you leave. The location cannot be better, it had all what I needed, and in a very comfortable way. The Staff is very amazing, they help me with everything. Un beso para Rosa y Romina.