Reviews: christiangzg

Location: Colombia, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Hospedaje Costanera

Punta Arenas, Chile

The hostel was really nice, the family was great, very helpful and talkative. Once I was leaving the hostel and they offered me a ride. The breakfast was also very good. They left it on the table from the night before because I was leaving at 5:30am, so I could eat early morning before leaving :D. Location is not perfect, but it isn't far neither, besides if you dont wanna walk (15-20 min to the main square) there are collectivos that leaves you right in the door for less than a dollar.

• 12th May 2014

Street Garden Hostel

Vina del Mar, Chile

Everything in the hostel was awesome, the staff was incredible helpful, it is located at just two blocks of a great quantity of pubs and restaurants, the breakfast is very good, and the "garden" is a great area to meet people.

• 9th May 2014

Istiklal Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

My stay was great! The staff was amazing, they make you feel at home.

• 24th Dec 2013

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel, great staff and great location. I will stay there again when I go back to Amsterdam.

• 19th Nov 2013

La Masia Summer Hostel

Taganga, Colombia

It is a very nice hostel, I booked one night and ended staying 3. In my opinion the prices in the restaurant and bar are expensive for Colombia. The facilities are great and the atmosphere was very nice.

• 5th Apr 2013
  • Poland

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

It was just what I needed...Thank you.

• 19th Oct 2011

MetroMM

Budapest, Hungary

Excellent hostel, very comfortable, the staff is very nice and the location is also excellent, near to the center, and also to the metro station. Thanks for all.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

It was a excellent place, everything is already done when you arrive, and also when you leave. The location cannot be better, it had all what I needed, and in a very comfortable way. The Staff is very amazing, they help me with everything. Un beso para Rosa y Romina.