Reviews: kyoungex

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 25

• USA, Male, 25-30
Candela Guest House Matsumoto, Matsumoto, Japan
18th Apr 2016

My two nights at Candela guesthouse were quite fun. Kuri-san is a doll, and the other travelers were a blast to talk to at the round table in the living room. The only issue I encountered was the light in the shower room went out when I needed to shower, but other than that it was a very nice place to stay. The hostel is closed for cleaning for most of the day, but this is very amicable, as it is run by a very small crew of staff. When I return to Matsumoto, I will surely stay here again!

Thank you for your comment and understanding. I am glad that you enjoyed meeting at my guesthouse. And I am really sorry about the light in the shower room, but it has already been fixed. I hope to see you again in Matsumoto!

• USA, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

• USA, Male, 18-24
Duo Housing Los Angeles, Los Angeles, USA
8.0
20th May 2013

The hostel itself is in good condition, and was welcoming to guests both domestic and international. they were in a good area that had ample parking for guests who were driving. The staff was nice, and the other guests were polite. I think the biggest setback was the lack of air conditioning and the fact the beds were simply uncomfortable. The bed was loud, hard, and creaky, and there was no need for the blanket when it was so hot and humid you'd have the same luck sleeping outside.

• USA,
Peace House Showa, Osaka, Japan
13th Apr 2010

So friendly! When I return to Osaka, I will be staying at Peace House Showa.