Reviews: santiagoarangom

Location: Colombia, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Astor Victoria

In general is quite okay. Rooms are very clean, common areas are comfortable, and it's easy to get there and go to other places from there. BUT THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT THEIR INTERNET DOESN'T WORK AND THEY DO NOT SEEM TO CARE!!!! I stayed there for 3 days and the internet never worked and they never even try to fix it. In general the staff was nice, but currently there is a Spanish guy in reception who is very unfriendly, and always look upset whenever you try to ask him something.

• 13th Sep 2013
  • Colombia

This is the cleanest hostel where I have stayed. The place is very tidy and everything seems to be in the right place. The staff was helpful and cheerful. The toilets and showers were clean. It's not in the middle of downtown, but it's not far either. Breakfast was okay. The only thing that I didn't like was the city itself.

• 9th Sep 2013

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

The place is quite okay for its price. Rooms are okay. The kitchen a bit noisy but okay. Toilets are a bit disgusting (a bit stinky).

• 8th Sep 2013
  • Colombia

I'd already stayed there once last year, and I would do it again if I come to San Diego another time.

• 16th Jul 2013

Baxpax Mitte Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The hostel was ok, very good located and with very nice staff. But the toilets were dirty almost all the time we stayed in the hostel.