Reviews: moonrivermds7190

• Spain, Mixed Group, 41+
15th Aug 2013

Our stay at this hostel was simply great. The hostel is very well located (in front of a lake), close to the train station going to Yangshuo, close to the promenade area... The rooms were clean and from the roof terrace you have incredible views. The atmosphere was very good, thanks to the way staff treats travellers (more like a family). All members of the staff always had a smile on their face, and they helped us as much as they could. Only negative comment: more toilet paper would be welcome.

Thanks a lot for your kindly words, we are so glad that you have nice time during stay here, welcome to come back if you visit Chian again.

• Spain, Mixed Group, 41+
Han Tang House, Xi'an, China
14th Aug 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. It's not far from the main train station, and not far from the Muslim quarter. The room was really clean and big. The staff was helpful. The breakfast you can eat there is simply amazing (good coffee, big dish of toasts, delicious muffins...) I really recommend to stay here.

8th Oct 2012

It is my second time in this hostel. The staff is more than nice, really helpful. It is a good place where to stay, close to Houhai, and pretty close to the metro. I enjoyed my stay here.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
6th Oct 2012

It's my 3rd time here. First time, I was there just right after they opened it, and by then it was great but lockers were not working (though no problem, staff would take care of important belongings). Now, everything is working and it is amazing. I like the atmosphere of the place, usually nice people staying there (respectful travellers). It is clean. Staff is really helpful. I was in the 21-people bedroom and had no problems with noises, showers... Plus, bus to the beach in front of hostel ;)

20th Sep 2012

The staff is really nice and helpful. I enjoyed my stay there, as it is a quite place, pretty close from the metro station and walking distance to Houhai (quite cool at night). There was only one night that three drunk guys, woke me up because of their noise and high volume (not fault of the hostel, but really annoying). Apart from that, I recommend this hostel.

• Spain,
The Green Hostel, Montevideo, Uruguay
7.3
3rd Apr 2010

I liked the hostel all in all. The only 'but' is the area. Maybe it was because it was during Easter but it was empty of people, of restaurants... And a local guy told us it was a little bit unsafe.