Reviews: klat0057

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Pickwick Hall

I really enjoyed staying at Pickwall Hall. Such an amazing location (1 block from British Museum) and you get what you pay for. My boyfriend and I stayed in a private room and shared a bathroom with the floor,it was very quiet and never saw anyone. Breakfast is basic but staff is nice. I would highly recommend this hostel. When you are searching for it be sure to look for a small sign on the building. We got a little lost but found it eventually. Will be back to Pickwick hall again!

Hotel Andre Gill

Paris, France

I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Andre Gill. The staff is very friendly and the two cats and two dogs they have waiting greet you add a friendly feel to the hostel. Breakfast consist of croissants and bread but I enjoy it. The location is very close to the Pigalle Metro stop so you can get anywhere from it. When looking the location is in an alley but that helps keep it quieter at night. I would stay here again and in fact this was my second time around. We've stayed in private rooms and they are nice

Posada San Francisco

San Juan, Puerto Rico

I loved this hostel. Would definitely stay here again and we are working to plan our trip soon. Thanks for an amazing time!

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

This was an awesome hostel and I would for sure go there again! I had so much fun at the Pub Crawl and loved the area.

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel for a party. That was all they wanted you to do. Do not go if you do not want to go out. But it was a great time and really clean and close to everything.

Hotel Andre Gill

Paris, France

It was a very nice hostel and had a very warm and secure feeling to it. Was not a party place but I liked that about it. Also in a rougher area, but very close to metro and Moulin Rouge!