Reviews: seimaen7327

790 on George

Sydney, Australia

Mr. Panda Hostel

Chengdu, China

typical, good youthhostel. They even organized a private car for two days before I arrived at the hostel with an amazing driver

• 30th Apr 2014

Angelie Hotel

Jiuzhaigou, China

Extremly friendly staff, only the boss speaks english but all are really helpful. Best chinese hotel ive ever been in twrns of staff

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Thank you for staying with us! We wish to have you back again in autumn to see the colourful moutains and beautiful water.

Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

A bit noisy, I would book a hostel outside the town on my next trip becuase I didn't like the centre of yangshuo that much. Everything else was perfect, one of the best youth hostel I've ever been.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Here are the centre in yangshuo, close the walking street, it is easy to go out, thank you for choosing our hostel, take care and have a good time in china!

The hostel/hotel in dazhai have all more or less the same price and standard. So it doesn't matter which you choose. This one is outstanding because of the girl at the reception. She is extremely friendly, cute and does everything with a smile. Food is also good.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Location is on the wrong side of the railway station, so far away from the tourist side, owner gave almost our room to other people even though I didn't cancel it.he sad he has a lot of no shows. He complaint that our group (me and my parents) aren't only female guests, only one shower, service/friendliness was below japanese standard

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

This place is for female travellers. In spite that they booked. As soon as they booked, I sent a message which asked them to cancel their booking. But I didn't hear anything until their late showe in tr. Even they notice that their arrival time would be 15:00. But they showed up quite late. Please understand that we sometimes need to worry if guests would come or not. If they don't come, they just loose 12% deposit. For us we need to waste time. We could have help other people in trouble.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Good price value, new, nice reading lamp plug for every single bed, quiet a lot of space for hong kong, very unmotivated staff

The Phoenix