Reviews: doug1186

Hostel Erottajanpuisto

Helsinki, Finland

I really liked this hostel apart from two major gripes: 1 - There was one key per room, shared between all 6 people. The last person out is meant to leave it at reception, it's just really confusing and you don't actually get a key. Although the reception is 24hours and somewhere is always there, I think this is fundamental issue that could be easily fixed with key/number locks or something similar. 2 - Slightly on the expensive side, but great location and nice hostel. Get what you pay for!

• 26th Sep 2014

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Exactly what I was looking for! A quiet hostel, not too big, in a central location. Great rates, great facilities - it's hard to fault in terms of value for money. Staff are very helpful - ask about your stay, your plans and even recommend stuff! I would have no hesitation recommending this hostel to anyone looking for a quiet exploration of Berlin!

• 14th Nov 2013

Pride of Paddington

Out of all the hostels I have been to - this ranks as one of the best! The breakfast is amazing (and free), the hostel located just outside Paddington and I really can't complain about any part of it! Such a great place! Would definately recommend.

Reggae Guest House 2