Reviews: maxrigaud584

Central Backpack King

Budapest, Hungary

I thought the hostel was very nice and especially the staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave really good recommendations on where to eat and what to do in Budapest. Suggestion: Perhaps it would be a good idea to have some kind of discounted deals for their guests on certain activities in town. Also, there was a ventilation system in one of the shower rooms just outside ours that was very loud and started as soon as someone went inside there and didn't stop long after the person had left.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Really nice place! It's close to the trainstation and they provide excellent services.It easy to meet new people there. I went on a guided tour that took us through the city and we were told stories of ancient Rome. They know the area and where all the good restaurants are In the evenings, there throw big parties. The beds are of great quality and the bathrooms are nice. One of the better hostels I've ever stayed in.

Hotel Santa Croce

Florence, Italy

A nice stay in a timy and cosy hotel. I stayed in a single room with a nice bed that was cleaned. Shampoo was provided and AC as well. The ac was although a bit noisy. I couldn't get the ceiling fan to run.

It would have been nice if the check in times were more flexible. The location was far away and difficult for young backpackers without car to reach. That being said, it certainly was a very nice historic building and a nice view over the landscape. The breakfast was very poor. Coffée wasn't nearly as strong as it should and not very good either. They only offered sweet breads for breakfast - no salty things or vegetables. Staff was very nice though. They DON'T have a washing machine btw!

Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

I stayed by the harbour. It was an excellent location with a lot of things around and especially since the city of Remaggiore is very steep, I didn't have to go up and down the hill everytime I needed to go somewhere. The staff was very helpful when I arrived. There are however no lockers where you can safeguard your stuff - if you trust your roomies, it shouldn't be problem. Room quality was so-so. The bed made a pit and the toilette is not very isolated, to say the least.