Reviews: christianwang772519

B&B Il Magnifico

Florence, Italy

It's the best B&B I've ever lived. It's situated near the Arno river, 2 minutes from everything( Ponte vecchio, Santa Maria Novella, Piazzale Michelangelo, a good Conad supermarket). The room is huge huge, my parents feel very comfortable. There is a small balcony, with lovely flowers. The host couple are warm-hearts, you can find a bottle of Chianti in your room when arriving. If you have any question about the city, you can just turn to them and sure you will be satisfied!

• 20th Jul 2013
  • China
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Antico Capon

Venice, Italy

A terrible place: The boss is very kind, but he works only in daytime, for night time you can just pray that you do not get any trouble---The guy in the front desk almost fought with me, just because I ask him to open the toilet door: my aunty was locked in the toilet since the lock was broken just when we arrive. By the way, the room is small, the toilet not well cleaned everyday, no wifi in the room. 是中国人的话千万别定这家,晚上那个前台特别不喜欢中国人。

• 18th Jul 2013
  • China
  • Mixed Group, 41+

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

perfect,just a little bit croud at night.There are always music outside!

Hostel Marina

Cagliari, Italy

Very quiet,very cleany

Affittacamere Ghega

Trieste, Italy

I booked this hostel,but that day they callde me to tell me that they have some problem and they have found another hostel nearby for me.That was a terribale place,very very dirty,stupit chinese staff.