Reviews: anitabuzard7819

Casa Corazon

Bruges, Belgium

We stayed at Casa Corazon for 2 nights, over the weekend. We had such a comfortable and relaxing stay. The house was so easy to find from the train station. We were met by our lovely host and shown to our studio room on the top level which was clean and modern. We tried several of the recommended cafes and restaurants and used the city maps provided to find our way around. I would highly recommend staying at Casa Corazon when visiting Bruges. Thank you for such a great weekend!

• 28th Feb 2014

BnB 126 Mansion

Seoul, South Korea

Hyunchung and her family were excellent hostesses! Thank you so much for your kindness Hyunchung, you made the stay at your BnB memorable. I found the BnB a little hard to find at first, but once I had found it I realised what an excellent position it was in... so close to cafes and restaurants and wonderful shopping. The hostel was equipped with everything you could need and was quiet and peaceful. Thanks again, I would stay here again.

• 29th Aug 2012

Cassis Hostel

Cassis, France

Cassis hostel was so wonderful! Sophie is an excellant host. The position of the hostel was perfect, close to the town and the Calanques walking tracks. The hostel was clean, well organised, friendly staff and guests. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Internet access was great. This hostel made my holiday in Cassis perfect! I am glad I stayed 5 nights as I had time to relax and be active. Sophie is providing budget travellers with an amazing place to stay and enjoy this region.

• 7th Sep 2011