Reviews: megmcglamery5172

Hostel Postel, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic
9th Nov 2013

This hostel was a great find. It was clean, the staff was friendly and it was located close to the center of town. They even had a beautiful kitchen with free coffee and tea. The next time I return to town, I'll definitely be staying here again.

Budapest Bubble, Budapest, Hungary
29th Jul 2013

Budapest Bubble is an AMAZING place to stay! The staff works really hard to make you feel at home! I'm definitely staying there again the next time I'm in Budapest.

Yes! Porto Hostel, Porto, Portugal
17th Jul 2012

This is the BEST hostel I've ever stayed in! Everything was really clean and new. The beds all came with a locked drawer, which was really helpful. The staff was incredibly nice (especially Rita) and the walking tour they offered was fantastic. I have nothing bad to say about my stay here.

Home Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
7.1
15th Jul 2012

Maybe I just had high hopes for this hostel, but I thought it was just okay. Some of the staff was really friendly, but some was actually a bit rude. I was really put off from it when I went to my room in the middle of the day to put some shopping away and found construction workers hammering away getting sawdust everywhere. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal if the staff had told us, but since they hadn't, all the clean laundry sitting on my bed got dirty again.

12th Jul 2012

I loved the atmosphere of this hostel. The free walking tours they offered were fun and informative as well. The only downside was that our 8-person room only had one toilet and shower to share, but it really wasn't that big of a deal. They had computers in the lobby and free wifi. Everyone also got a free welcome drink at check-in. I will stay here again the next time I come to Seville.

Hotel Vedra, Ibiza, Spain
8.0
10th Jul 2012

Hotel Vedra was definitely in the heart of Sant Antoni. You couldn't ask for a better price with a better location. We loved that they had 24 hour check-in and that the staff was friendly to us, even though we showed up in the middle of the night. There was no air conditioning in our room, but the fan kept it pretty cool. It would have been nice if the rooms had been kept up a little better (like a new showerhead and toilet) but other than that, it was good.

7th Jul 2012

The staff was SO helpful! They had answers to all of our questions, which was amazing. I loved that we were able to have our own ensuite room for such a reasonable price.

• USA,
Anny Studios - Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece
19th Apr 2010

Amazing! Will definitely stay here again on our next visit! The staff was very helpful and got us some great excursions.