Reviews: ensheather17827

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This hostel not only makes you feel at home, but gives you the dirt about what you really need to know about the city and Khmer culture (very helpful particularly if you have just arrived in Cambodia). Martin is so friendly and helpful and the location beast most of the competition; I would definitely recommend staying here. The only downfall is that there isn't a lot of communal space for meeting other travellers and there's no sign making it a bit hard to find.

• 16th Apr 2013

La Torre

Tupiza, Bolivia

The younger lady that normally works the front desk is really pushy with taking THEIR tours to the salt flats and such. It was somewhat overwhelming at times, even asking them a simple question was exausting. Also there was this weird closet in my room which had some sort of a chamber in it with a window that had no glass... so the room was constantly freezing.

Thanks for your comments, we will talk with her about it. And we already fixed the window. Thanks again Carlos Orihuela

7 Duendes

Salta, Argentina

I loved this hostel, the people who run it are so friendly and the breakfast is great. I would recommend it to anyone! Plus there is always hot water for the showers which is amazing because lots of hostels say they have hot water and really don't.

Stop Hostel

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

This hostel was ok, I´ve never had so much stuff stolen from me than staying in this hostel. Even my food was stolen 2 days in a row: very annoying. Other than that, for how much you are paying for the dorm rooms, the quality of the stay was somewhat expected.