Reviews: ensheather17827

• Canada, Female, 25-30
KEX Hostel, Reykjavik, Iceland
4th Jan 2015

A lovely hostel with a lot of cool design ideas. The atmosphere is the best I've experienced at a hostel in a long time. There was a jazz band playing on one of the nights I stayed and the bar is very groovy. The only problem I had was that my bed wasn't ready when I arrived (there were no clean sheets and somebody was sleeping in the bed I was assigned). I would encourage a little more organization there but it worked out fine. The bathrooms could also use a deep clean.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
Hostel Nomads, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
16th Apr 2013

This hostel not only makes you feel at home, but gives you the dirt about what you really need to know about the city and Khmer culture (very helpful particularly if you have just arrived in Cambodia). Martin is so friendly and helpful and the location beast most of the competition; I would definitely recommend staying here. The only downfall is that there isn't a lot of communal space for meeting other travellers and there's no sign making it a bit hard to find.

La Torre, Tupiza, Bolivia
6.0
11th May 2010

The younger lady that normally works the front desk is really pushy with taking THEIR tours to the salt flats and such. It was somewhat overwhelming at times, even asking them a simple question was exausting. Also there was this weird closet in my room which had some sort of a chamber in it with a window that had no glass... so the room was constantly freezing.

Thanks for your comments, we will talk with her about it. And we already fixed the window. Thanks again Carlos Orihuela

7 Duendes, Salta, Argentina
8.7
9th May 2010

I loved this hostel, the people who run it are so friendly and the breakfast is great. I would recommend it to anyone! Plus there is always hot water for the showers which is amazing because lots of hostels say they have hot water and really don't.

Stop Hostel, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
6.0
6th May 2010

This hostel was ok, I´ve never had so much stuff stolen from me than staying in this hostel. Even my food was stolen 2 days in a row: very annoying. Other than that, for how much you are paying for the dorm rooms, the quality of the stay was somewhat expected.