Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

Location of hostel is great - near to public transit and lots of parking. Only thing that I didn't think was so great was the noise level. You can hear every door slam in the hallway. Also, just be aware that there is no air conditioning (that's pretty normal for SF but just fyi) and no window screens (bugs). Other than that, the vibe of the place is great. Very friendly, lots of computers and lots of bathrooms. All in all you'll enjoy your stay, just be ready for noise and older facilities.

Location is perfection. One block from beach, Ocean Drive, shops, and restaurants. Bring blankets though. The "linen" they provide is a sheet and it doesn't do much. Also fyi the lockers won't fit your luggage, but they do have a luggage storage room that they charge for.

Dear guest, We do have thicker blankets that you can pick up at our front desk at your request at anytime during your stay for free. We also usually advise guest to leave AC at 70 degrees in rooms that are being shared. Lockers in rooms are free of charge and are for importatnt valuables such as wallets, passports, laptops etc. Thank you for your comment and hope that we have informed you more of the many things we here at Jazz on SouthBeach Hostel have to offer. Safe travels

Alberguinn Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

My friend and I enjoyed our stay here. It's really close to the main train station and three metro stops. The staff has great suggestions and the internet is free! I wish there were more outlets and lightswitches in the main rooms but that's about it.

Gaia

Rome, Italy

You can find a better place in Rome. This place does not have 24hr reception and check'in. There isn't even a reception desk, just a phone number to call a random employee. The staff have no problem opening up your room at their discretion for any reason which didn't make me feel very secure. Also they wake you up too early and the cleaning staff only speaks Italian- difficult when they want money from you. And they only accept cash which is ridiculous!

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Plus is amazing! I would recommend this place to any young person looking for a good time while visiting Florence. If you're older, it's probs not for you. The lockers they give are great, as are the many day trips and amenities they offer. I really have no complaints! STAY THERE IF YOU CAN!

Hotel Adua

Venice, Italy

This hotel is clean and basic. It's location is great for getting vaporetti and cheap eats. We didn't have any problems while staying there but we weren't in the main building...we were put down a small alleyway that was kind of sketch at night. Also, it's kind of noisy in the mornings due to the residences around the hotel...but other than that I would recommend this place to people who want a cheap base for a visit in Venice!