Reviews: Hughes_Matt

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

There's nothing bad to say. Location is superb. No need to bring your own padlock, it's provided for you. Excellent social atmosphere but you can still sleep undisturbed. Fantastic tapas evening organised with other travellers - 10 euros for 5 tapas and unlimited sangria! Other pub nights organised with other hostels too. Fantastic place, really helpful staff. This is the place you want to stay at in Barcelona!!!

Equity Point London

I booked this hostel because of its good rating. I was disappointed. Chap at desk not very helpful and disinterested. Shower did not provide cold water and the hot water was too hot to shower in. The luggage storage room is hardly secure, you would get the key yourself to put in and take your luggage, this is not secure! I was here briefly so did't have time to try the breakfast and communal areas but overall I was disappointed with this hostel.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House

Prague, Czech Republic

This is a lovely hostel located about a good 25 minutes walk from the Old Town Square. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Only issues were a lack of locks on toilet doors and occasionally no toilet roll. I always carry a roll around with me though so not a problem, but could be awkward. Breakfast is nice and simple. Social area very good too and lots of storage in bedrooms. Overall highly recommended, I really enjoyed my stay!

• 19th Jun 2011

C.C.Ly Hostel

Catania, Italy

A very nice hostel. Lovely rooms with large lockers. A few bizarre charges like free wi-fi but you have to pay to use the computer. Overall a lovely place, helpful staff and only about a 10 minute walk from the centre of Catania, and a 5 minute walk to the station.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

What bad things can I say about this hostel? This place was fantastic. Funny and extremely helpful (if not mad!) staff. Made my stay in Naples all the better. Good breakfast and just a great place to meet with new people. I need to head back to Naples at some point, there's so much to do, and I'll be sure to head straight back here!