Reviews: Gorza

Location: Poland, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Bodega Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

It's difficult to find. But it's the only thing I didn't like. It's clean, there is enough space in the dorm, stuff is awesome and they have a 24/7 bar. Highly recommend!

Koh Tao Central Hostel

Koh Tao, Thailand

Very clean, close to the ferry. The beds are separated so you have your privacy. Not a party hostel, but if you just wanna sleep it's a very good choice.

Spicytao Backpackers

Koh Tao, Thailand

Generally I liked the hostel, as it's good to chill out and meet people. It's very cheap and the stuff is friendly. The only thing I didn't like were dogs sleeping in my dorm. And there is no security at all. Everybody can get to your room as the hostel is on an opened ground and you can't lock the room.

HQ, The Headquarters

Koh Phangan, Thailand

I must say I have mixed feelings about the Dancing Elephant. If you like to party EVERY DAY it's probably one of the best choices. They have a bar with loud music and a very social atmosphere. But if you would like to sleep one of those 5 obligatory nights - it's impossible. The stuff is so so. Some (especially guy on the front desk and the girl by travel office) are really nice and always ready to help. The other don't speak English and they even don't TRY to understand you. Not enough WCs.

Tipsy Manor

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Fantastic place if you wanna party;) The stuff is very friendly and helpful, location not far away from the main gate. I will come again for sure!

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel is very clean, the location great. The room was spacious, bed too, and the whole building beautiful. The only thing I didn't like was the stuff. They are always so busy with their phones or computers that they don't have time to say "hallo" . And it's not really a cheap place. But anyway I would recommend because of the location and cleanness.

Ani & Haakien - Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Very clean, friendly atmosphere, big nice kitchen and common room. The only thing I didn't like was the shower.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Everything very good, nice bar and smoking room, would come back again!

You better!

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The Location is in the Centre but the street gets unpleasant after dark. Average atmosphere, nothing really bad but nothing really good as well. But to be honest I have stayed there for just one night.

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

Fantastic location, right on the Venice beach, clean, every day activities. I can just recommend:)

We are really glad that you were able to take advantage of the daily activities and that you enjoyed your stay!!

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Great hostel for party people. Every day there is something going on and it's really well done. They have a nice big patio where you can hang out at a daytime or have a party on the evening. The stuff very nice and easy going. The only small bugs were the poor breakfast and sometimes dirty bathroom ( I've seen some cockroaches there) but despite this it's very fun, very relaxing place to stay, so I can definitely recommend.

Thank you for your positive review! We truly pride ourselves on our collection of daily and nightly events and are always working to improve upon that notion. We are also updating our breakfast by adding more selection. Be sure to come stay again the next time you are in Los Angeles!

Hostel on 3rd

San Diego, USA

The location is great, the stuff very friendly and helpful, they have lot of bathrooms and they are clean. What I did not like it was too quiet there. No parties, no possibility to meet other people etc. so if you are looking for a clean, quiet place it's a very good choice. I was looking for a party hostel, so I would not stay there again.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

The only Bad in this hostel was the location, it's quite far to the Strip. But beside that everything was great: nice patio where you can meet new people, they organize every day a different event and I had great people in my room. If you are looking for a great party hostel, I can definitely recommend:)

Old Town Bilbao House

Bilbao, Spain

Very good location in the Old Town, big, clean rooms and helpful stuff. 100% recommend!

Parkview Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I love Parkview! Very good location, just few minutes from the metro. The rooms are small, but clean and with AC. The stuff is very nice and helpful. I met very nice people there. The best thing is you can go to the rooftop and enjoy the amazing Hong Kongs night view. I definitely recommend Parkview and come back again! Stayed in Pandora before and it was quiet and boring. So if you are easy going and want to meet some people to hang out, choose Parkview.

Pandora after 80s

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I have chosen Pandora because of their "bar" which doesnt exist:( The stuff is never there, even if there are people checking out. And the shower on the 9th floor is a joke.

The hostel is very well located and beautiful, but they have to improve the security. My room was in a second building, where everybody could enter without being seen by the reception. One girl took her dog to the dorm (!) and the reception even havent noticed that. Second thing, the shower could be cleaner. And the bar was always empty:( But generally if you look for a quiet, cheap acomodation in a middle of the old town, I can recommend.

The hostel is generally nice, with everything you would need: bar, restaurant, laundry, travel information ect. I would recommend althrough there are two things that are not ok. First the location. You have to walk ca 20 minutes to the center and the area is quite dirty. But on the other side you are quite close to the train station. The second thing I didnt like was internet: you have to pay 10 RMB for 10 minutes! Its very expensive. Fortunately there is an internet cafe 5 minutes walk.

thx for your staying.i am so sorry for the misunderstand for the internet pice if you our computer.it's 1yuan for ten mins.

Yamen Hostel

Pingyao, China

My single room was dirty and far away from the entrance. It wasnt cleaned for the 2 nights I stayed. The hostel seemed to be deserted and anyway I got one of the worse rooms! (I saw another one and it was much better). There is a bar but it was empty. To get a drink or meet another travelers you have to go somewhere else. And from the stuff only one girl could speak English. The only good think was the location and free pick up from the train station.

Hostel Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice hostel in the Old Town. The rooms are clean, showers as well. There is a kitchen and free internet. I will come back again:)