Reviews: paigesisk7207

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Fantastic hostel! The staff were super helpful and friendly. Breakfast was superb! And in regards to a previous comment about it being too clean ("almost sterile")...who complains about a hostel being too clean?? There is a maid that comes in and cleans the dorms in the afternoon and I loved it!! They don't arrange many activities for the people staying there to do together like some other hostels but this is by far one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Love them!!!!

Cristal Resort

Zanzibar, Tanzania

Fantastic resort!! Beautiful resort with stunning views, right on the ocean. Staff were super helpful and food was awesome! Would recommend it again and again and again!!

Wildebeest Eco Camp

Nairobi, Kenya

Beautiful campgrounds with very helpful staff members. And the food is FANTASTIC! Best veggie burger I have ever had! It's kind of far out of town, which would be my only complaint. Definitely would stay here again!

Baan Dinso

Bangkok, Thailand

Such an amazing hostel...fantastic location, clean and amazing staff! So much more like a cute little hotel. Only complaint is that is was a bit on the more expensive than most hostels.

Dear Paige, Thank you very much for your comment. We will try to keep our standard of service to worth your money. Hope to see you again. With our best regards, Baan Dinso Team