Reviews: Pineforest

Location: Sweden, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Gold Coast Donosti

San Sebastian, Spain

I had a nice stay at this hostel and the guys running it are really friendly. But as you can ready from the other reviews; it really is just a flat with loads of bunk beds stacked on each room. In the 8+10 bed converted garage downstairs there is one toilet and upstairs there's a toilet+shower. Personally I didn't queue up much to get a shower, but with about 26 other visitors in the hostel you might end up waiting a while. There's a small kitchen/livingroom with space for about 7 people.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Cleanest and most brand spanking new hostel I've ever visited! I've been to tonnes of hostels all around the world, and this one was in the level of some of the HOTELS I get to stay in for work. Everything brand new, nice and clean, proper bar in the entrance level, and a really nice (optional, cost 6-7 EUR or whatever it was) breakfast. I've been to so many hostels where it says "breakfast included" and all you get is some thin white toast and instant coffee.

Pars Tailor's Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Had a lovely stay. Too bad they couldn't keep the roof balcony open till a bit later, but i understand they need to stay friends with the neighbours.

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Nice and clean kitchen, clean toilet and shower in the 4-bed dorm i stayed in. Good location too. They could do with putting a sign up saying "rooms m-z, this way ->" when coming up the first set of stairs.

Thanks for the comments! Glad you liked the room and location. :) We are obviously on the same wavelength because we are just about to revamp our internal signage. ;) Thanks for your feedback and all the best for your future travels.

Had a great time! The staff was friendly, recommending cheap eats and pubs. AK-47 shooting was amazing!

Smart Camden Inn Hostel

Very friendly guy in the reception helping me as i was in a hurry getting checked in and rushing off to a gig. The 4 bed room was small, the showers only had 'on' and no hot7cold adjustment, the breakfast was sparse, but just as expected for the money you pay for it.

Thank you for the good words and comments, we will take every aspect under consideration and try to improve our services.

Smart Russell Square Hostel

Booked myself into a 9-bed dorm, didnt get too much sleep as people kept getting up all through the night. Someone started packing at 4 in the morning. at 5 someones alarm started ringing every 10 min. At 6 I went up and turned it off myself. Bad review and not much to blame the hostel for, but might be for consideration when booking yourself. On the good side of sleeping matters: they had little curtains to pull to get your own privacy in your bed, and to keep it dark.

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Very good location! Nice and clean place. Didn't hear any noise during the night despite being right in the trendy and party area of Shoreditch, but then I'm not easily woken up.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Nice hostel. Well worth the money. Good location right in the heart of northern quarter, Manchester.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This place was more in the range of 'good hotel' rather than your average hostel. We booked a double room which was very nice, stylish and clean. Unfortunately the room door didn't do a great job keeping the noise out from the hall, but it was fairly quiet during the night. As other reviews have reviled, they charge you extra when you arrive (in our case some extra for linen, but no option of bringing our own linen), and of course the voluntary breakfast was charged extra for, but well worth it!

Cricket hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

very clean and nice. The location isnt too bad, but there are many things to see and do in and around the Stari Grad area (further north), but there are alot of restaurants and things to see here as well. We walked to wherever we wanted to go because its fun to see the city and because it is not too far to walk, but if you're lazy there are buses to and from the hostel just outside the building.

Hostel Magdalena-Lena

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Lovely woman having the Hostel, very polite and easy to talk to. The Hostel is VERY close to the station (but no noise). The hostel is located on the other side of the road from the petrol station. You will see the petrol station when getting off the bus (or when coming out from the train station). The Old Town is just a short walk away, and Mostar in general is quite small.

Stevo Guesthouse

Ulcinj, Montenegro

Highly recommended!

International House Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Good location, friendly staff, but no AC (only a fan) in the room so the warm Istanbul summer heat was unavoidable even during night time. There was a window, but you could only open it slightly and what came in was mostly noise from the road outside and not much air.

My Guest Rooms Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Lovely room with a fan and private bathroom. Located conveniently with only a short walk from train station and another short walk further to the shopping street witch brings you to the Old Town. One day is enough to see Plovdiv so dont worry about being right in the middle of Old Town. The guy running the place was very kind and helpful!

Hotel International

Manchester, England

the hotel was nice, good location. Our hotel room, though, was only average or rather below average with dirty seiling. Apart from that it was ok, and i didnt really care much for the seiling.