Reviews: kpjohnso6234

Lucerne, Switzerland

• 17th Jul 2014

Ca Da Iride

Cinque Terre, Italy

A bit of a walk uphill from the train station, but totally worth it! Gorgeous setting, updated rooms/bathrooms, air-conditioning, couldn't get the wifi to work.

• 13th Jul 2014

Franz House

Florence, Italy

Great location close to center of Florence and near the river-- easy to walk to everything you would want to see. We were greeted rather gruffly by Giovanni because our room wasn't cleaned, but we were able to leave our bags in the hallway and they were moved into our room once it was cleaned. Bathrooms were shared by several rooms but were always very clean whenever we used them. We had a "breakfast" of tiny crackers and some jam with a juice box provided daily.

• 11th Jul 2014

My behavior has appeared grumpy because I allowed to leave your bags at Franz House (you arrived 3 hours before check in) and I showed you the room to be finished cleaning. Although I had told you that you could not go in, you tried to enter and stay in the room that I had not finished yet.

Eos

Cinque Terre, Italy

My friend and I had a wonderful 2-night stay at Eos da Simone in Riomaggiore. Our room had a mini-fridge! Simone met us outside of a cafe and helped us with our bags up the hill and a flight of stairs up to our room. The location is quiet and secure, we had a waterfall running outside our bathroom window! Simone also gave us 2 wonderful restaurant recommendations! Billy's in Manarola and a place at the Riomaggiore marina