Location USA, Gender Male, Age 24

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna, Vienna, Austria
19th Mar 2013

This hostel was really cute and it was close to the train station. The internet worked well and the staff was incredibly helpful!

• USA, Male, 18-24
Academy Hostel, Florence, Italy
15th Mar 2013

Had an amazing time at the Academy Hostel in Florence. This is the second time that I've booked here and it was well worth it. Got amazing restaurant reviews from the hostel staff.

• USA, Male, 18-24
31st Jan 2013

I absolutely loved Edwin's Guesthouse. My room was clean, along with the bathroom. Edwin was flexible on my arrival time and was fun to talk to when I got back to the house. The bed was comfy and there was a great place to get breakfast downstairs. I would say that the only downside is that it's noisy at night; although, once I was asleep, it never woke me up. I would stay here again if I'm in Amsterdam.

thank you very much Adrian, was very nice to meet you

• Belgium, Couple, 18-24
St Christopher's Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
7.7
11th Dec 2012

Overall, the hostel was nice, but the room needed to be properly cleaned. But otherwise, the hostel was right by the train station and the attached bar was great. The Wi-Fi worked well in the bar, but not in our room.

Thank-you for taking the time to review. I apologise the rooms was not up to your standard, had you come down, our cleaners would have happily re-cleaned your room. I hope this does not deter you from future visits to St Christopher's Inn. We love our location too 5 minutes from all tourist attraction and less than 5 mins from the train station and airport bus stop. Happy Travels