Reviews: waic746912

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

Room is clean & comfortable, comes with TV but there is some lingering smell in ensuite toilet. Atmosphere at hostel is relaxed & casual. Staff is simply superb. 'Big' Yang, Crystal, Happy, ShuaiShuai, just to name a few we interacted with really made our stay wonderful. They were ever ready to entertain all our queries like food recommendation, places of interest & taking public transport. They were not pushy at all in trying to sell us any tours. Surrounding area is quiet & not noisy.

• 20th Jun 2013
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Thank you for the great feedback . we are glad that we were able to help to on your journey. Happy travel and Hope to see you again .

Good location, about 15 mins walk to The Bund area. Nearest subway is 5-10 mins walk. Hostel is on a small lane next to a wet market. The interior looked new, underwent refurbishment recently. The interior was clean & nicely decorated though the common area at reception small. The beds & attached bathroom were clean & comfortable. One front desk staff, MeiQing, was friendly & helpful & made the stay more pleasant. One other thing, the TsingTao beer at the hostel is cheap at only RMB5/bottle.

• 10th Sep 2012
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Strategic location. Cleanliness, comfort & safety are to my satisfaction. Accommodated my last minute request to change from a twin room to double room. Staff is really helpful, friendly & warm. Special mention for Emma who helped with bookings of my panda tour & Qingchengshan-Dujiangyan day trip. Its kitchen also serves delicious food. Right across the hostel, one could easily get a good & cheap body massage. I definitely had a pleasant stay here. Keep up the good work. You fellas rock!