Reviews: hightrainman

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 70

Hotel Kasbah Erg Chebbi

Merzouga, Morocco

We had a great time at this hotel. The staff were top dollar. I would highly recommend this hotel. Please say hello to Youseff and Abdul from me, Jon and Mina when you go there.

Amour de Riad

Marrakech, Morocco

My friends double room was ok but my single room was far too small and basic and with no facilities! The decor was very interesting but the location was well shall we say difficult. You do not want to have a car.

you booked 2 single rooms and we give you a double room without charging you for the extra, if your room is small means that you booked it and you know how much you pay for it.

Vatan Otel

Izmir, Turkey

A very nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff. Great value for money. Improvements: more tourist information. Books about Izmir in reception. Details of Metro, buses etc. Sink plug!

Hostel Positano

Rome, Italy

We enjoyed our stay in the Positano and particularly the helpfulness of the staff. It was very clean and quiet. Value for money was excellent. I would stay there again.

Hotel Dante

Nice, France

Nice hotel in a good situation and very comfortable beds. Big drawback was parking of the car. Nice has a big problem!!

• 1st Apr 2012

Citotel Cesar Nimes

Nimes, France

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it.

• 31st Mar 2012

King Tut Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

The lift requires attention. The stairway was disgusting