Reviews: katejvh

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Lucca is a beautiful place and this hostel was beautiful as well. Simple, yet the kitchen facilities had that country Italian feel and the room my friend and I had was functional, yet large. It was average, but clean. No air conditioning, yet fans were provided. The staff were friendly and helpful and - above all - the place was clean.

• 21st Jul 2013

Ape Latina

Rome, Italy

Our hostess was not only very knowledgeable but generous! I had made an error and double-booked my friend and I for Rome and Lucca, and with only two days notice she (our hostess) let me cancel the night! Not only that, but she gave us information on the best places locals go in Rome as well as how to see everything we could in our short amount of time. No complaints. Highly recommend.

• 19th Jul 2013

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

• 15th Feb 2013

American Dream Hostel

New York, USA

If you're going to New York stay here. Central location in Manhattan. The staff are excellent. A young diverse crowd and the included breakfast is amazing! Great selection and great time to indulge in it!

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

It's a fine hostel if you're looking for a general hosteling experience, but there's nothing really special about it. The kitchen is also small, and during our stay we talked to several single bed people who kept on getting shuffled around from night to night. Beware of that if you're travelling alone.

Downhill Beachhouse

Castlerock, Northern Ireland

This is by far the best hostel in all of Ireland! Not only is the location great, but the staff was friendly and helpful and went above and beyond. The hostel itself is extremely well kept and clean. The kitchen facilities are great. Really I cannot say enough good things about this place. If you are planning to come to Ireland at all you must stop here for at least two nights.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The hostel in general was really good. The staff was amazing! So helpful and so patient with all our little trivialities. The room was good, functional. The bathroom however was below standards. The garbage hadn't been emptied and it would have been better to have a shower curtain or something of the sort to separate that from the toilet.