Reviews: fbomb1118658

Houseboat Young Bombay

Srinagar, India

Transport from the airport to the boat and all shikara rides to and from the boat were free, and all the tours were priced extremely fairly with the tour prices in town. The food was well worth the price. We stayed a full week and the best part was spending time with the family and other travelers on beautiful Dal Lake. All the houseboats in the area have spotty electricity and wifi issues, as well as low water pressure, so I'm not counting that against Young Bombay.

Misty Woods

Dharamsala, India

We absolutely loved McLeodGanj and Misty Woods was a great place to stay for our week in town. It was within walking distance to the main area and the awesome staff was a highlight. If you like "American" style pancakes then this is the place to eat breakfast every morning. We did :)

Greetings Thanks for reviewing Mistywoods. We have started with the breakfast and I m very happy to know from your comment that you had relished the breakfast at Mustywoods each and evry morning of your stay. Thanks and regards Raman

Alma de Santa Guest House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Loved it. Super friendly staff, peaceful/quiet hostel which is just what we needed. Clean, safe, great.

Thank you for staying with us, we are always working to offer the best services.

Quartier - Potsdam Hostel

Potsdam, Germany

This hostel looks brand new, super clean, and has lots of nice features. It's a great place to stay a night but it feels more like a hotel then a hostel and there's no social atmosphere. So it depends what your looking for. I was traveling alone so I was hoping to meet some people there. It would probably be a better place if you're traveling with someone.