Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

I loved this hostel. One of the best I have ever stayed at. Clean, fully equipped kitchen, awesome staff, free to use computers which is rare nowdays, good social atmosphere and strong lockers. The only downside is the resident creepy Irish psycopath who likes to let himself into other people's rooms and harrass woman there and who can't take no for an answer - which is why I only gave an average rating for security. Need locks on the doors guys. Apart from that AWESOME!!!!

• 25th Aug 2013

This is the third time I have stayed here and it won't be the last. Every time I come through Paris I stay at this place because it's awesome. The staff are awesome (and hot), The hostel is clean with full electronic security measures and now even a laundry. Only downside is there is no kitchen which is essential to some - only a microwave in the chillout room. This is probobly the best party hostel I have ever stayed at.

• 21st Aug 2013

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Good location - only 5/10 mins from nord train station/bus station and only 5/10 mins from main town centre. Reception staff were really friendly and helpful especially the American dude from Washington ( I forget his name now but thumbs up to you dude) the cleaning staff threw my towel behind my bed onto the floor though which I didn't think was very nice. Clean, good security, fully equipped kitchen and good priced beer in the vending machine. I would definitley recommend.

• 17th Aug 2013

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good location, good staff (except for one unfriendly unhelpful freakazoid), pool table, smoking room and strong lockers. Only downside is there is no kitchen which is essential to the budget backpacker, and too many guys compared to girls but that's not the hostel's fault. All in all I would definitley recommend.

• 10th Aug 2013

I had great fun :) I only had one night in Paris (dissapointed I couldn't stay longer now) but made some great mates, really easy to meet people there in that one night, and the bar was cool, I'll most likely stay there again when I go back.