Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Nice location, lovely staff and a good atmosphere make this place a must-go if your passing by Vilnius!

• 28th May 2013

The Monk's Bunk Kaunas

Kaunas, Lithuania

This place was awesome! Nice common room, nice kitchen, well located, I have only good things to say about the monk's bunk!

• 27th May 2013

One World Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I can't really complain about anything here, especially considering how cheap this place is! It's really perfectly situated, and it has mainly everything you need. Oh, and did I say it's cheap?!?

• 21st May 2013

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

I only stayed one night here, but it's hard to say anything bad about this place! Idealy located, as it's just outside of the mass of tourists, but still quite close to everything(Cesky Krumlov is pretty small), I would highly recommend this place to anyone travelling around there!

• 18th May 2013

Lollis Homestay

Dresden, Germany

This place was awesome! I would recommend anybody that go to Dresden to go to this place! Nice location, nice staff, free bike rental(!), and the place itself is pretty cool.

• 15th May 2013

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Hard to judge this place, as I was only for 1 night, and it's such a huge hostel. But overally, it was good, located in Friedrichshain, one nice area in Berlin, with a good night life close to the place.

• 14th May 2013

U inn Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

It's a fine place. I got a little bored, but besides that everything was cool. Facilities are good, staff is good, the location is in one of the nice district in Berlin in Friedrichshain.

• 11th May 2013

Comebackpackers

Berlin, Germany

Ok, technically, it's not the best hostel. I've seen better facilities or places more clean. But for me, this place felt like a real backpacking hostel. Nice and huge common room, big dorms, not too much privacy, cool terrace and situated in Kreutzberg, probably the one of the most interesting part of Berlin.

Cinnamon Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

Cinnamon hostel is a very nice place! They have everything you want in a hostel! Nice facilities, nice staff, nice location and all the information you need to have a good time in Wroclaw. Don't think twice, go to this place!

Hostelpushkin

Kharkov, Ukraine

Looking at the ratings, I was a bit skeptic about this place, but seriously, hostel pushkin is a very good place. Facilities are good, staff is nice, close to metro station. It's a very good place! Just make sure you know the door code.

Soviet Home Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

Hard for me to judge, cause the place was dead empty when I was there. But every staff member were very nice and helpful, the location is very good, and they have a great collection of soviet items.

• 20th Apr 2013

The Ginger Monkey

High Tatras, Slovakia

If you go to the slovakian Tatras, then you should totally stay at the ginger monkey hostel. This nice little hostel(house?) and it's friendly dogs are here to make you feel home, espiecially Daniela Kr, with her contagious energy and happiness.

• 15th Apr 2013

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

I've had a nice stay at Hostel Ruthensteiner, thanks to Matt the bartender. It was nice sharing travel stories! It's a little walk from downtown Vienna, but it may be a good thing, since the downtown is so crowded. Facilities are good, nice little bar and a good place to meet people. I'm definitely recommending this place!!

• 12th Apr 2013

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Hostel Blues rocked!! Very nice kitchen, very nice staff, the showers were amazing and it was well located!!

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Once again, how great this place was!! I'll miss you guys and your hostel rocks!!

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Comfy bed, well located, nice kitchen, great atmosphere, I had a good time at Traveller's Home.

• 28th Mar 2013

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I've been to a lot of hostels in my life, but for me, this staff group was the best of any hostels I've stayed. The facilities are great, the kitchen and the common room are awesome. It's close to anything you need in Belgrade. Very nice place!!

• 23rd Mar 2013

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Hostel Mostel is a big hostel, situated not too far from everything. We had a good time here, and I would recommend it.

• 21st Mar 2013

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

Hostel Shanti was a very good hostel, and clore to the bus station, which was cool! Peter was a great host, and I would recommend this place to anybody passing by Skopje.

• 20th Mar 2013

Old Town Hostel Kotor

Kotor, Montenegro

This was an absolutely great place to stay in Kotor. Just next to bus station, in the old town, I had some great nights there, and the staff is simply amazing.

• 17th Mar 2013

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

How great this place was!! You'll see how much it's worth climbing those stairs when you'll meet with Dario and Matea, the people who run the place. They know everything about Dubrovnik, and they will do anything to help you! It's also very well located, and the atmosphere was great.

• 14th Mar 2013

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Great hostel, the owner, Felipe is a great guy, knows a lot about the city. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone going to Split.

• 11th Mar 2013

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

It was for sure the best hostel I've stayed in London. It's basic but cool.

• 26th Feb 2013

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

Well, it's hard for me to judge, cause I was only there for 1 night, but overally, it was pretty good.

• 24th Feb 2013
  • Globetrotter

Nothing bad to say. It was the last stop of my trip, and it was very nice!

• 15th Sep 2011

Fort William Backpackers

Fort William, Scotland

Had a nice little stay there. Great start to Ben Nevis!

• 13th Sep 2011

Skyewalker Hostel

Isle of Skye, Scotland

Great hostel, great staff, great facilities

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Had a good time, met nice people, good hostel in general!

St Andrews Tourist Hostel

St Andrews, Scotland

Nothing spectacular, but efficient hostel. Nice kitchen, but lacks a bit of character.

• 31st Aug 2011

Queens Park Budget Hotel

Glasgow, Scotland

It is far away from the city, and there is no character, nor a kitchen. Except for that, it was good.

• 25th Aug 2011
  • Globetrotter

Both hostels I did in London were average, but this one was better than creepy Dover Castle. No kitchen, location okay, and nice little pub.

• 23rd Aug 2011
  • Globetrotter

I find it hard to call an hostel famous when there is no kitchen. I think they have this brand because of their bar. The night we were there, we saw a very nice live show. The room were clean, the showers were good, but I think it takes more than a nice bar to be a great hostel. Still, it was the only place we did in Paris, and it looked like the best.

• 18th Aug 2011

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Nice and modern facilities. Good place, free internet. Expensive, like any other hostel in August in Barcelona.

Itaca Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Holla Itaca! Pretty nice little hostel, in the center of the city. Because of an error, we booked for one and we were three on the first night, but the girl at the reception was very kind, and she helped us to find another place for the day. The only annoying thing, and it was the same for every hostel in Barcelona, is that the price was ridiculously high.

• 30th Jul 2011

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

Party joint here. Had a very short stay, but it's for sure the place to go, if you want to party on Ios. Nice little bar, nice jacuzzi, great view on the island. Would came back!!

• 27th Jul 2011

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

It's hard to rate this hostel, as we we're there only for 1 night, and on jet lag from Asia. Still, the staff was very nice to us, very efficient. Location is good, not too pricey. We really had no trouble here, I would definitely come back.

• 26th Jul 2011