Reviews: danielleannashley3406

Guven Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

So impressed with the hotel. The rooms were comfortable, clean, there was cupboard space. The little balcony with a gorgeous view was fantastic watching the hot air baloons in the morning! They went out of their way to drive my boyfriend to the hospital after he flell off his motor bike. They waited the whole time. Then drove us home. The tours they recommended were quality for a fair price. The breakfast was generous, local food. Staff were all fantastic warm people who are caring and helpful

• 22nd Aug 2013

Holiday Beach Resort

Santorini, Greece

I really enjoyed my time there, it was quiet and the rooms were very clean and well maintained. There were no safety deposit boxes which was the only downside. Other than that , the staff were very helpful and friendly. The beach is a 10 min walk away and buses into town were quite easy to co ordinate. Quite far from oia and fira but good if you like the beach, really lovely. I wanted to be away from the maddening crowds, i was nice.

• 14th Aug 2011

LEE & NO Guesthouse & Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

This place is excellent. Probably the best hostel ive stayed in overall EVER. The staff/owners all speak very good english and are totally helpful- going out of their way to make our life here travelling easier. There is even yummy breakfast included. The hostel is quiet and relaxed, not a party kinda place but I really liked it!