Reviews: ebbaholmberg1968

Dominica Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

I really recommend this hostel! Very kind staff, reeeally nice room (a private double), the whole hostel is full of nice spaces to hang out, it has a great location (a little noisy maybe, close to a street with mnay bars). If you want to stay in a neighburhood full of bars and restaurants this is a really good place to choose. I would go back to Dominica Hostel if I go back to Santiago

• 23rd Feb 2014

NĂ³mada hostal

Valparaiso, Chile

I didn't like this hostel. It has a good location in the centre, it's a nice house with graffitti on the walls BUT the last night it was impossible to sleep since a band started to play at the hostel's terrace at 2.30 pm in the morning and they played and the party was going on until 5 pm in the morning. The owner of the hostel was there and obviously didn't mind although the hostel rules in the rooms said that the terrace could only be used until 1 and after that it should be quiet :(

• 20th Feb 2014

Aston Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The location is ok. It's cheap. But we had to wait one hour (!) after check in because thay hadn't cleaned our rooms. And when we finally could get in at 15.00 it was badly cleaned.

• 6th Jul 2013